Is this going to work ? :P

Discussion in 'General' started by galbal, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Okay so I bought some kind of natural medicine like made from plants which is 20ML and says it contains for one ML the following extracts:
    Humulus Lupulus - 50mg
    Melissa Officinalis - 100mg
    Passiflora Incarnata - 250mg
    Papaver Rhoeas - 50mg
    Other Ingredients:
    Purified water, Glycerine, Potasium Sorbate.

I googled those Ingredients and found out those things give some kind of HIGH! :eek:

So I took tobacco and put like 6-9 drops im not so sure into it and then dry it.
    I wanna know if I should smoke it and what do you think it will do, will it make me high or just nothing? :p

thx! :smoke:

2. plz guys tell me if it gonna get me high or its maybe risky to smoke.. =[

3. google it.

since you made a stupid/pointless thread, i say smoke it and see what happens and make this thread have a purpose

4. Not sure if this violates Grasscitys no discussion of other drugs rule but I wouldn't do it, if it were to get you high, things like that usually give you a real uncomfortable high. Hardly a 'high' at all.

5. Well I gonna smoke it in about a hour hope it wont kill me so I can tell you guys what the effects was...
    cheers

6. First one is hops, that's what they put in beer to flavour it, that's not going to do anything. Papaver Rhoeas is the remembrance day poppy and as far as I know doesn't contain many/any psychoactive ingredients. People say passionflowers have some kind of effect but I've thought of trying it. Same with lemon balm. Most of that stuff isn't actually proven to have any effect scientifically.

I can't imagine you'll get anything but a headache, there's a reason you can't buy a baggy of any of that stuff on a street corner.

7. Just another way to scan fourteen year old's into buying something.

8. Whatever you say ^^^^^^^^^
    well it didn't do nothing but a slight change of mood, it is nothing like weed not even closer but it did something. Also smoking was smoother and more fun to smoke it had special taste. I liked it :p

9. This is why the Jersey Shore is so popular...

10. #10 BluDreams, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    Haha... Win ^^^

Sorry broski,

Anywho those are some of the ingredients in spice I think, minus the fake THC.

11. try it out, it works? sell it, profit.

i have seen these thing in herbal supplement stores, i find herbal supplements interesting.

12. When ignited, that combination of ingredients turns into mustard gas.