Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this going to go smoothly?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bcbud123153, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Hello grasscity, long time viewer first time posting.

I recently came across a little money and am planning on buying a prepaid Visa card and ordering an arizer solo off ebay.

I live in Canada and am 18 and plan on getting it shipped to a place near the border where I can pick up the vaporizer.

I was wondering if i will be stopped or searched since I'm 18 and bringing the vaporizer over the border? I do not plan on brining any mj over the border and plan on showing the invoice of the package to the officer right away. Since it is a new vaporizer it will be 100% clean. Will this border stop go smoothly? Have anyone of you been through a similar situation? How would I go about this proccess to the border officer? Thank you in advance. :)

Long story short- buying a vape off ebay and bringing over border. Should it all go smoothly?

2. Why would you show it to him. Unless he asks I dotnt see why you would need to show him it man, that would seem shady to me if I were the border patrol guy or whatever.

3. Aren't vaporizers perfectly legal?

If you get questioned, tell them it's for smoking e-cigarette liquid.

For God's sake don't mention that you'll be using it for weed, because they may (illegally) confiscate it as "paraphernalia."

4. Don't show it to them unless they ask... If you immediately show it to them, it'll show the that you're obviously nervous about the box. Or maybe im over thinking it.

5. #5 TokeRandir, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    I guess this saying applies: it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Don't show him unless he specifically questions you about it. Say simply that you use it for vaporizing flavored tobacco and that's that.
    I haven't crossed the Canadian border myself but I can't see a border patrol officer confiscating a clean tobacco vaporizer in a sealed box. Or maybe I'm just naive.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. They're legal in Canada.

7. Get it shipped to yo house?