Is this going to give me cancer?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Changle, Jun 12, 2017.

1. So I'm trying to make myself a bong, I want to try out something water filtered. I found an old tripod with telescoping legs and took that apart . Anybody know if that's safe to use for a stem? I'm not really sure what kind of metal it is but its pretty light and malleable so not steel. I was going to boil them first would that help any? For the bowl I just took a piece of the same metal and crushed one end so that it fits into the other ones. I was going to stick them both into the top of a glass bottle I have and use one to hold the bowl and the other to inhale the smoke. If I did that how should I seal the top, would aluminum foil be fine since it's not being heated up? Anyway sorry if this is a dumb question and thanks for any help.

2. Bad idea, Billy. Smoke out of some real glass or papers.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Yeah you're right, probably not worth the risk one way or another. Thanks for the reply

4. If you need something in a pinch using a pipe made from an apple is always better than using plastic and metal stuff if you don't have any glass or papers.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Auto cancer

6. Your cancer level has increased by +2

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. If I wanted to get cancer as fast as possible what would you recommend I smoke out of?

8. A cheeseburger

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Drought lung achieved.

10. This made me chortle quite a bit.

But yes OP I am all down for diy smoking tools but def don't die okay!

11. If you have to question if it's okay to smoke from, it's probably not. All the safe things to smoke out of you'd never question.

and who knows how that metal's been treated or coated, if it's been painted, etc