is this girl nuts?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Mar 8, 2011.

1. I don't get it. This girl that I dated 2 years ago for a short time (like 2 weeks) has started talking to me again and she wants to meet up with me to hang out.

she was driving me nuts so I stopped talking ot her or contacting her. she would keep on making plans with me like lets go out for lunch or lets go to a movie this friday then the last second she'd cancel the meet up and make up a bullshit excuse like oh sorry i'm actually tired and going to bed.

and i'm not really into this girl anymore and don't plan on dating her just friends so I don't care that she keeps on bailing on meeting up.

but the fact that I don't care and whenever she cancels i'm like "ok cool cya" and I don't contact her but then wtf she keeps on contacting me again and setting up a time to meet and then bam cancelling again.

and now we are suppose to meet up tomorrow. oh and she is 26 so she is not some immature little girl she's a year older than me.

why are some girls crazy like this? when I make plans with someone I never cancel because I find it rude unless and emergency comes up.

but she keeps on making plans with me then cancelling right before we are suppose to meet. and she is the one contacting me and making the plans.

she is also nice so I don't mind being friends with her but seriously wtf is she thinking?

2. We are all crazy man.. I used to think it was just most pretty women, but no.

Insecurities and the resulting byproducts produce strange effects in the mind of humans.

3. yeah I know. People are fake in general I think. I am super honest. a lot of people I think act a certain way because they want you to see a certain image of them. like you know the rule "wait a few days before calling a girl" so you don't seem desperate or needy or whatever.

I feel like if this girl keeps on contacting me and setting up a time to meet and hang out she obviously likes me (as a friend at least) and if she wants to be friends with me then why is she lying to me and making up excuses to cancel the meetings. it's obvious to me when someone makes up bullshit excuses. how many times can you suddenly be too tired to meet up right before you're suppose to meet someone?

all I can think of is that she is trying to play stupid games with me to see if i'll contact her to try and get her to meet up and I don't and then she contacts me again.

like last week we were suppose to meet then I haven't talked to her for a week and then tonight she contacted me.

4. #4 Deleted member 208013, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
    I mean, if you want to be friends with her you might as well chill with her here and there. You don't have to do anything romantic with her, and if it starts to seem that way you can put a stop to it. Be the girl in the relationship, essentially.

Make tentative plans with other people, and if she bails go do something else. No skin off of your back right? Maybe she's just a flake

5. yeah i'm not interested in dating her and i'm pretty sure she is only interested in my as a friend but she isn't really being much of a friend making plans with me and cancelling over and over.

6. Looking forward to see this guy piss around with you all for another 10 pages.

7. I've seen this kind of bullshit before. She's just trying to add you to her collection of (male friends). Either take it for what it is or forget it.;)

8. Doesn't sound psycho crazy. Maybe just really flakey.
    Maybe when she calls to make plans sound uninterested and don't make the plan. Say you will get back to her then never do. Then see what happens from there.

9. He needs someone to talk to

[​IMG]

10. OP call her up and make plans and then bail on her last minute and see what happens

11. :laughing:

Can't even rep you.

12. that made me laugh forever :laughing: