is this girl hitting on me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dezz, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Alright so today I went to my bank drive through to withdraw some cash. The teller was a girl so i really didn't talk to her just told her I wanted some cash. She ask for my card and id. She then gave me the envolope with the money and on the envelope it said "thank you :)".

Enterpret the meaning guys and gals.

Attached Files:

2. Maybe she is a nice person who likes to write messages on the envelopes.

3. [quote name='"No Heroes"']Maybe she is a nice person who likes to write messages on the envelopes.[/quote]

Yeah that was my firat thought too.

4. I know where you're coming from, she's a cute girl, she writes all cute, it's pink, she dots her "I" with a heart......I got a tingle down there just seeing that picture, chick writing is hot.

But yeah......no. She's just doing her job.

5. [quote name='"brody15"']I know where you're coming from, she's a cute girl, she writes all cute, it's pink, she dots her "I" with a heart......I got a tingle down there just seeing that picture, chick writing is hot.

But yeah......no. She's just doing her job.[/quote]

Yeah love those girls. But why put a Damn smile that gets me bro

6. [quote name='"brody15"']I know where you're coming from, she's a cute girl, she writes all cute, it's pink, she dots her "I" with a heart......I got a tingle down there just seeing that picture, chick writing is hot.

But yeah......no. She's just doing her job.[/quote]

Oh wait. I've been multiple times through the drive through and she's never done that

7. It happened to me on a receipt from a restaurant.

I threw it away.

8. [quote name='"xpixiex"']It happened to me on a receipt from a restaurant.

I threw it away.[/quote]

Yeah I just hate messages like that. Girls should just say wanna fuck some time plain n simple

9. but then they are labeled whores.

if only it were that easy lol.

and i dono man, next time you go through maybe send the envelope back as u drive off with a your welcome and a smiley or something silly lol.

then if it continues send one with ur number and some how make it simple enough to have it not be creepy lmao.

10. Pay attention to how she looks at you next time. It's all in the eyes.

11. Genius, I say.:smoke:

12. lol was this at wells fargo? i know they have a stamp for that on all their receipts

sry to disappointing you if it is, but a phone number would have been solid

13. when she puts her number on the note - she's hitting on you - until then - forget it, you mean nothing to her...

14. yo op just go withdraw those real bills, she'll know whats up

15. No hearts, no phone number.... nope definitely not.

If she kissed it with bright red lipstick yeah you could infer that she was hittin' on you.

16. [quote name='"Foxy Roxy"']No hearts, no phone number.... nope definitely not.

If she kissed it with bright red lipstick yeah you could infer that she was hittin' on you.[/quote]

Damn it lol

17. Smiley face means she wants your junk.

18. Hit on her back but don't be creepy about it lol if she does not respond to it means she is just doing her job.