Is this funny?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by StealinBread, May 5, 2013.

1. I helped manipulate a kid into selling a bag of oregano to some other kids.

-Random women texting him to buy weed, when he's never smoked.
    -Talked them into driving 15 miles, to pick up a halfsack of 30/60.
    -Oregano was weighed out for the legit amount, and put in an old baggie to give the proper look and smell.
    -The victims only had twenties on them, so they ended up paying 40 for this bag. 30 minutes later they text him thanking him for getting them some fire.

Kids these days, I tell ya.

The "seller" in question, has no idea the event occurred, as he was plastered the entire time. I took no part in the actual deal, nor received any money. I merely gave the collective ideas. It was my baggie they used though.

So, Obviously I found it funny as fuck, I'm just curious what you blades think.

2. Well somebody is wondering is this all that happens when you get high

3. No, definitely a one time deal. Just a strange turn of events for the evening that broke up the usually smoking/gambling session.

4. Getting ripped off sucks, It;s why I won;t do business outside people I have known most of my life. Motherfucker sales me a bag of Oregano..................Better leave town.

5. Ever notice the people that post these threads always have a post count of like. 10-13? :laughing:

6. yeah it's funny because of how ignorant they all are, but fuckin people over isn't cool. if they're gonna be that dumb then they kinda deserve it i guess.

7. I think GrassCity has rules in place that will not allow me to fully express my thoughts on your facilitating a swindle on young innocents.

Likely an age appropriate act by someone compensating for their own failures or frustrations.

Let us know when you finally mature and wish to spread the tranquility, peace, and happiness that comes with being a Blade. :smoke:

8. No not funny fucked up

9. Not funny...

10. Is it safe to smoke oregano?

11. Honestly people need to be a bit more aware and be cautious of scammers. How can people not tell the difference between ween and oregano anyway?

12. Not funny, at all.

13. Inexperience. Everyone starts somewhere...