Is this fucking weird? I think it might be.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Used2Toke, Aug 6, 2013.

1. So I have this physical disability. I can walk and shit I'm just not as strong as the average guy. Its a disorder that affects my skeletal muscles (i.e. arms and legs not heart muscles). I would say I'm a little bit weaker than a women of my size would be. I'm 5'6".

I get really turned on by women with a bit of physicallity to them.

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfDoeVPo6Ro

I love to have the shit ridden out of me and have her be in control. I don't like muscle women or to be whipped and shit.

I think its the role reversal that I find so sexy. Is this weird?

2. Whatever helps you wag your tail 

3. I guess opposites attract.
    Role rehearsal is completely out if my realm and I can offer no input

4. That is totally normal, the first girl i was with loved being in control, but we would switch it up.

she was crazy, and physical in bed so thats what i based my sexual experinces on. 
    Now if i get with a sweet girl its hard to control those basic physical extincts. Not weird 
    at all imo 
    however she did try sticking a finger in my ass and i said fuck no to that, wasn't going
    that far.

5. Whatever floats your boat. I know plenty of guys that prefer for the girl to be dominant. I'm the opposite - something about a dominant guy turns me on. I'll ride a guy without any complaints, but typically I'd just rather him be a little bit more..."in control" than me. 

But I don't think it's weird that you prefer that. 

6. you like what you like, as long as it aint poop or puke your not weird bro. 

7. You want a bad ass ninja samurai girl
    That is masculiesque
    To want sex and ride the fuxk out of your dick.

You ain't the first or the last .

8. OP that is perfectly normal.

“What is most beautiful in virile men is something feminine; what is most beautiful in feminine women is something masculine.”
    Susan Sontag

9. Yeah that chick is badass, she's like Miho from Sin City. (except her bangs are all weird) 

Honestly man if you just want a badass lil asian girl I don't think anyone can find fault with that :) 

10. It sounds pretty normal to me.... compared to this:

[​IMG]

If you're both consenting adults and are enjoying yourselves, why worry about it?   

11. That's weird to me. I'll let a girl ride me if she wants but I'll never let a girl think she's "top dog" so to speak. But then again I'm 6'3 with a fairly muscular build so it'd be odd to let a girl control me physically.

12. It's not the bad ass asian girl that I want persay but I wouldn't put up a fight. I just love feeling like she's the boss.

13. I'm pretty strong for my size, so when I have ever have the chance to be dominant, I take it but I love lifting girls and putting them wild but comfortable positions. I need me a flexible girl. I love when a girl is aggressive too; biting me, scratching me, trying to wrestle with me all that shit is gravy on my mash potatoes and yams.

14. Its not weird. Not at all. I was the aggressor in most of my relationships. I like being the dominant one. Its a turn on to be in control, to have a guy begging to be touched or to touch you. Its a huge turn on.

BUT I really prefer to be the submissive one. Im small, so I love it when my bf tosses me around and moves me how he wants me. I like to be fucked, very roughly. I don't enjoy doing the fucking as much as being the one who gets fucked. I just love having a big strong guy hold me down and do what he wants.

I get to do both, dominate and be dominated. Its pretty awesome.

15. Oh don't get me wrong I love to be the dominate one too, I just prefer to see her have her way with me.

16. I love your avatar

Thank you :smoke:

I don't think there's anything wrong with a guy wanting to be the submissive one. I think its probably really freeing for you guys. It must be tiring to always have to be the aggressor, according to society.

Well, I was actually talking to Used2Toke...since we have the same avatar.

But your avatar is pretty funny

19. What disability do you have if you don't mind me asking?