Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this fucked up or is it just me??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by budensity, May 31, 2012.

1. ok i have been hooking up my sister for year's when we both lived at home and i had job's and she didnt work.... and now i am out of work and give her ride's to work and when i ask to smoke or try to get high she get's all bitchy .... and dosent kick me down the way i kick her down.... kinda fucked up i think.... if she wanted to smoke before id always throw her a nug and one i knew would do the job when she give's me a nug ussaly its a snap and is just a tease.... idk im about to say fuck it and not help her out anymnore because she isnt helping me out.... she maby hooked me up with .5 of her sack she just got yeterday and then smoked a good 2g's of it with her friend just passing the pipe back and fourth and not even offering me a hit.... (heated).... bout to go smoke some resin.... about to just quit smoking weed and cigerette's so i dont have to go through fiending like i have been.

2. Kinda fucked up bro, she didn't have herb but you came through. Now you don't have any and she won't come through. I would just stop smoking with her completely so whenever you do re up she can't have any.

3. my sister used to do tha same thing fuck bitches get money woday keep your weed and your sibling seperate like business..

4. i really wish i was more of a fucked up person... ive came out to visit before when i was working and she had a meltdown about having no money or weed or cigerettes and i felt bad and gave her a couple g's a pack of smoke's...and when ever i do get money or have weed these day's she come's and ask's me for herb and acts all nice... and when im dry she dosent say shit and act's like a bitch... when i ask if i can smoke... im the only reason she get's to work at 5:00 am... for the last year almost.. im sick of it really make's me want to quit for awhile so i dont have to be a slave to her... not playing my guitar when i want to because she dosent like the noise, or driving her around with expired tag's unregisterd uninsured, out of state license and plate's... it's fucked up because i do so much for her i know she would not do for me in return.. its fucked

5. Don't ever smoke her out again .... plain and simple....if you cant do that then let her play you like some bitch

6. she know's im choking down resin first thing in the morning and she's using my one hitter to smoke dank.... and i had to spend my birthday money replacing the bowl for the bong she broke and said she would replace and still hadent a month later with no sign's of doing so..

7. Yup, it's not very nice, BUT in all things you should always be prepared to give and not receive, you'll feel better and your karma will work itself out.

8. well bro its more like when i was on deck for 3 year's and she wasnt old enough to work who smoked her out that whole time??? you know i always did it cause that's my homie.. but she's such a heeb.

9. i have the attitude that is all for one , one for all.... i mean if i got more food than i can eat and my "brother" is hungry. we are going to feast... "break bread"... i got your back you got mine i got you coverd when your low and vice versa... it just suck's how greedy people really get

10. i guess its just cause im a gemeni i tend to try to think of other people feeling's i try to put myself in other's shoe's and try to see from ther prespective... but my sister only think's of her self... she just came down and said somthing about mc donald's but that mean's i have to drive my unlegit ass ride.. and i said i wasnt hungry and she said go smoke... not because she was thinking about my head she was just trying to get me high so she could go to mcdonald's so i said no... it suck's cause i would like to smoke if she offer's but if i do then its just somthing she is going to try to hold over me like i need to driver her becasue she get's me high...

11. I fuck bitches, i chill with guys for everything else.

12. I felt bad for you until you insulted my people.

Now I'll just sit here, enjoying my dank and laughing at you.

:wave:

13. not even ment like that... i love your people !!!! shabot shalome

14. Don't quit bud but quit those nasty ass smokes so you can have more bud and won't "fiend", and you should of learned by now that she's selfish.

Hope you have a good day mang. Wish I could smoke you up but I'm dry and far.

15. That's pretty fucked up bro! Its like a unspoken stoner code to hook up your friends when their in need haha.. well, at least I do

16. I see a simple solution to all this mess. Buy some seeds, plant them, feed them. They in turn will feed you :)

17. way ahead of you she aint even gonna see the furit's of my labor... but still it suck's

18. Tell her this next time she asks for a ride. Crying to all your bros on gc isn't gonna doshit. Of course it's fucked up, that's about all we can say. Other then "if you were here id smoke u up" :smoke:

19. Sucks to hear man, even more so that it's family.

I used to be a real giver, now I'm a selective giver. :D

20. I know what that feels like man. It really sucks when someone views you as having to always be willing to give to them, but never feels that it needs to be reciprocated. I've always shared with my friends as much as possible, and that included sharing with some people who never shared back.

this guy i used to know(he's in prison now, karma is a bitch) ALWAYS took advantage of me for rides. This guy lived 45 minutes away and called me for a ride at least 4 times a week, and never gave me anything worth my time. He was a hookup, so i kind of had to put up with him(long story) though.

In the end it works out though, people will see you as a better person than those around you, they see that you always are willing to give, and most people will get you back. don't smoke out your sister though, she's obviously one of the one's that watches you give and only expects more.