Is this flowering? (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by CaliPh0bia, May 9, 2012.

1. I bout this clone on 4/18. I'm not sure how old she was but she was 14" and had some decent vegetative growth. I put her outdoors in a 20gal smart pot in FF Ocean Forest and just added some root burst to help her out. I have been giving her regular waterings every other day and noticed some burn after adding bat guano to the soil so I flushed twice within a week and now I think I see trichs popping through on her top colas. I would have liked for her to get bigger before flowering but if she wants to flower what can I do about it, aside from bringing her indoor and managing her light that way... Anyhow here are some pics. Let me know what you think. Is this little bitch flowering already?

Attached Files:

2. #3 MiMedical420, May 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
    Yeah that is weird , idk where in the world u are right now but for the most part it's usually 18 hours of light by this time of year ,

My light cycle in my latitude is 17 hours right now so now I understand Ur dilemma, if I was to put plants outside they would veg did not realize lattitude differentials , Thanx for the information

3. I'm getting about 18 hours of light. I am in the SF Bay Area, CA. I've got my tent on 18/6 and they haven't went into flower but this little girl wants to. I guess I'll just let her do her thing.. What choice do I have, really?

4. #5 CL4P-TP, May 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2012
    @ OP,

yeah she is flowering... you set her outside with less then 14 hours per day of useable light.

say what ?!?!?!?!

you'll get to 18 hours per day in about 45 days ( for like a week..IF you do at all).. and you'll never hit that much light in So Cal.

and sorry but neither is SF... they are just barely getting 14 hours right now.

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-...times-photoperiod-latitude-how-all-works.html

stickies............ they are there for you .

5. Thanks Wharfrat. I don't know what I was thinking when I said she was getting 18 hours of light when I know damn well the sun isn't out that long. Either way all I did was set her out in my back yard in the area that gets the most sun throughout the day and she did what she wanted to. I'm not worried about it. I know I won't yield much due to her size but I'm excited about seeing how OG her Kush really is. Thanks all. Mystery solved; My little girl is flowering..

6. I understand .. why I tell folks to wait till late May or early June to plant..

seen my crop flower out @ 18 inches which is fine indoors..outside, not so good.

your plant will flower for about the next 15-30 days ..then it will start to reveg.

so you may still be waiting till Fall to see how "Ocean Grown" it is.

7. I didn't know a plant could go from veg to flower and back to veg again.. I am not complaining as it would allow my plant to grow more producing more bud but my question is what do I do with the bud after it has flowered for 15-30 days? Do I chop it or continue to let it grow?.. Kinda confused me with that whole veg/flower/veg thing. Never heard of it. Thanks!

8. I'd nip off the buds sites, or they will stretch out and make for fluffy buds come Sept.

but if the plant has to reveg new matter at eh buds sites is tends to come back in full"ish" ( some plants do not respond to revegs well) again .

9. I would just put it back in your tent to re veg it the. Throw it out in a month to do its nature run course