Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this fake or real?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by howdyyall, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 xvjhj, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    Looks fake imo. Also didn't you post this on the other thread?  [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Id totally hit that lol

3. Dude you just been ripped off being sold that shit it looks like wood shavings some of it lol but seriously you then say your going to sell it to someone else? i guess you got what you deserve.

Seriously toss that shit...

never seen anything like that in my life

4. That looks like your dealer killed and balled up several cockroach parts and sold it to you as weed. It may be the best shit but I highly doubt it.

5. Wow. Next time you buy, scope it out! And for god's sake, flush that crap...

6. Someone made that out of im not sure what

7. Id still smoke it, i like my reggie in papers

8. #48 cghjyu, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    Looks fake imo. Also didn't you post this on the other thread? [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Just mids tht dude manicured... yall are fussin

10. I hope to god you are joking

11. That's clearly a chewed up cockroach.

12. Doesn't look like cannabis to me.

13. I have no idea what that is, but what I know for sure is its not weed. Don't smoke that shit.

14. Nope. It's gonna be a no go on that one. 

15. You are an interesting character. If it looks questionable, you write it off as manicured mids, yet if it was dank I'm sure you'd be screaming that it was moldy. 

16. #56 hkjnbvf, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    Looks fake imo. Also didn't you post this on the other thread?  [​IMG][​IMG]

17. i saw that too I'm thinking possibly mold or maybe water? i really have no idea, and whats covering all around the nug, its like little twigs and theres white puffs in the core. it looks like a third grader tried to make weed with cardboard grass and sticks lol

18. That looks like shit mate.

Quit literally at that. 

If you expand the photo it truly looks like someone smuggled that up their bum. Gross.

I stand by my original post from a few weeks ago. OP, get a new dealer. This guy doesn't seem to care what you smoke.

20. Homie rolled your weed in ground up pine cone residue for that extra kick. You should be thanking him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.