Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this fake or real?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by howdyyall, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't smoke it. Don't sell it. Chuck it. And while you're at it, chuck your dealer too. He's clearly a scumbag.

2. look in the bag. in that picture you posted it looks like little white crystals or something. i don't think it is trichromes or whatever. i think it is the shit they used to put on the fake bud to get you high. i would not smoke it. no way.

i want to go with fake. it just doesn't look right. smoke that and you might wakey wakey in the ICU [​IMG]

3. I smoke brick weed all the time and has never even looked close to this bad

OP must be chiefing on some 10 year old brick or thats not weed

4. amazes me that this shit is still floating around.....they be confused by the Japanese maple leaf vs the Marijuana Leaf. lol

5. I think we've all smoked brick before. My statement was a fail at trying to be funny. However, it does look like whatever it is came out of someones ass

6. Is that the shit of a very sick animal?

7. IDK if thats weed I have no idea how weed can even get to be that brown, like it had to have been sitting someone for years without anybody doing anything to it (such as smoking it lel) 

8. AVB, perhaps.

9. It looks like vaped weed someone tried to keep together with oil. Find a new guy because this one is a tool.

10. what the fuck, dealers are impossible to get refunds back unless they are a decent guy, (but  if they were a decent guy they wouldnt be selling you this shit in the first place) get a refund

11. i don't know what that is never seen anything like that before and i've smoked really shitty brick weed before but it never looked as nasty as that

12. It smells like Bigfoot's dick!

13. What the fuck...zoom in it seriously looks like a granola bar..
    You're a dumbass for buying this.

14. Your dealer found that under his couch.

15. #36 a_traveling_wilbury, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    Did you look at whatever the fuck that is before you bought it?

16. listen i'm sure you know what good weed looks like unless you live under a rock so why would you even think about smoking whatever the hell that is.  Think about it you are smoking something then inhaling it into your body treat yourself with some respect and get your money back that stuff looks like its been dragged through a pile of dog shit

17. I doubt he even gets a decent full bowl after picking out all the seeds and stuff. lol, Looking at it right away you clearly see like 20 seeds. 

18. Even if he didn't fully check it out you'd think he would've realized when you would be able to see the brown through the bag...if someone tried to sell me that they would get bitch slapped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.