Is this everyone or just me

Discussion in 'General' started by dougstanhope, Jul 17, 2013.

1. So, something that tends to often happen whenever I smoke is that I'll have trouble deciding what to do. And what's worse is that I usually feel like I don't want to do anything. I'm curious if this is just me or if you guys experience this too, so I decided to just go ahead and ask.

I'll explain a little more.
    What happens is whenever I get some time to myself at home (I still live with parents), I usually smoke until I'm pretty blazed. And then I'll try to decide what to do: listen to music, watch TV, watch a movie, smoke more, go on the computer, meet up with friends, eat, etc. This is a decision that I normally think would be a fun one to make. Like "Hey, there are so many cool things I could be doing! Hmm.. What one do I choose?" but it usually winds up being more like "Damn.. I feel like all of these things are gonna suck." And then I reluctantly pick something to do. 
    The weird thing is that 100% of the time, I end up having a very enjoyable time doing whatever I choose to do (because I'm fucking high, duh). But I ALWAYS hate making the decision of what to do when I'm high. Like pretty much every time I smoke.

Does this happen to you guys too? Or is it just me?

2. Its why i stopped smoking before and during work.

Smoking is fun but smoking "All Day Er Day" creates stagnation of the mind and the mindset your stuck in.

Not saying your one of the All Day Er DAy people but i use to be and i had that exact same issue. EVERYTHING sounded like it would suck and then is totally fun if you actually get to doing it.

Be a yes man for a week itll help. Just say yes to EVERYTHING. Cleaning the yard? Goin on a bike ride, movies etc consistent happiness will help give your brain a reminder that not everything is poopy lame :smoke:

3. That's true, thanks man

4. the weird thing with me is that the more i smoke the more i feel like there is absolutely nothing to do besides obvious necessities

5. Yea it helps to decide beforehand what to do.

6. @Liquid

if you looked into the science behind getting high

theoretically we should :
    get high
    burn out
    - completely
    get high again
    burn out again
    blahblahblah
    something to do with seretonin and shit

You cant be "high" all the time because it's too hard on your brain
    physiologically it's asking alot of your brain and body to dump all the "happy" chemicals into your head all day all the time....
    you need recharges

i dunno... not arguiung or anything i just learned that recently - "learned"
    the brain is awesome, weed is fun to throw into it.

7. For that exact reason I never do the same thing twice.

I took a shit in 1987

8. unpredictability keeps you alive!

9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryq_NaO_eXw&list=PLMEzQ_Q3TgnBqqvF6nZf26PTkhZyICAIo&index=47

Everything is, a-o-k and money don't grow on trees. And I'm b-r-o-k-e, I'm fucking  broke ya'll

10. broke people in the buildin  :smoke:

11. Watsky is dope