Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this even weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shaggyxrogers, Feb 19, 2017.

1. So I had the munchies pretty bad and I went digging through my freezer I'm at my parents place right now and I find 3 jars in two is like this sweet smelling leafy stemmy looking shit (pic) and in the other is some dry ice hash so I'm not sure if this shit is even weed like it has no weed smell it has a sweet non lingering smell almost like sweetgrass but the hash is definitely real thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. looks like it, how long have u been smoking?

3. Looks weed like! Should have taken a pic out of the jar buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Not too long a year and a bit never come across anything like this and never pegged my parents as stoners

5. Yes looks like it You'll no when u smoke it

6. You nicked your parents stash?! Put that shot back bruh.

• Like Like x 1
  7. My thoughts: It appears you found 3 jars of weed in your parents freezer.

Now then, where's my bong?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lift the lid off and take a big sniff. None of that "touch your toe with the water" bullcrap. Massive sniff on that sucker and you will know for sure ;)

9. Yea, sit your parents down and say, "Mom, Dad, you need a better dealer."

• Like Like x 3
  10. Am I the only one who thought this was hilarious?

• Like Like x 2
  11. I wouldn't care if my kids found my weed and smoked some of it... I guess. I do have lots.

12. I'm sayin I did smell it and it had like 0 weed smell I mean actually none it smelled like sweetgrass almost

• Like Like x 1