Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this even weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ForTooZero, Mar 11, 2012.

1. If it's some pussy you know is trying to rip you off don't be a bitch and stand your ground, some dealers do this to see if you have the balls to say something.

2. It actually looks like cannabis trim

Infact i believe thats what it is

3. Smoke it and see if you get high? The only way to know if its weed haha.

Had something happen to me like that, cept it had tree leaves in it too -_-.

Def smell the bag next time, check it out.

4. lol you are the one that should think before typing. You insult me because you are mad that you bought oregano or leaves or whatever that is for 30$

makes you look even less intelligent....

:wave:

its not my fault you cant just find a friendly dude that has marijuana to buy that doesn't make you go into an sketchy dark alley to hand it to you.

5. That is for sure just grass from the lawn lmfao... looks like he threw some stem in their for you at least :p that would be why it smells funny. But for real the moment that was put in your hand you should have known something was wrong just by how it felt. And you were gonna smoke shake? hmm....maybe a troll?

6. eh i got ripped once. was some wet dark vegitation of some sort. couldn't even smoke it. was either $10 or $20 back in the early '70s. lol, $20 would buy an ounce of weed back then.

7. Smoke it and see

8. You have some shitty dealers then. The guy I go to doesn't even ask me where the $ and he gives me the weed first. And everyone saying go whoop his ass etc, really? You're gonna go fight someone over 30 dollars of WEED? That's incredibly sad. Yeah it sucks you got ripped off for 30, big deal count your loss and move on, remember he's a dealer... well "dealer"... move on. If it was like 100 or more ... then I'd say do something about it, otherwise, why bother? You could just call him out on it and spread the word.

PS: Gouge his eye out? seriously?????

9. Well he basically was robbed...

10. I'd like to say I don'tt know why there are dealers out there who rip people off like this but the sad reality is that they are just greedy! Plain and simple.
    Surely you would want people the like what your selling so they come back for more instead of having a bag of leaves or whatever and the buyer thinking your a dick.
    Just find a new dealer man, don't want to risk buying shit like that again.

11. OP: Hey man, got some grass?

Dealer: Yeah man, meet me down the street in 5.

12. Tell your dealer you got some good ass weed you wanna smoke with him. Put the grass in a joint all for him so you each have one. Then when he starts to act like hes high slap him and ask for your money back cuz thats the shitty grass he gave u.

13. It look like spice almost...

14. Wow your dealer took the term "grass" literally, find him, beat him down, get your money back. Just kidding about beating him down, but yeah never hit him up again.

15. smell it ? I can always tell if I'm buying weed cause it smells like it.

16. Ahhhh that must be some Kentucky blue grass for that price.

17. Yea, hit that dude up an get your money back. Or kick in his door, get your money back, take his money, his mom's money, his dads money, and steal all his grass! :metal:

18. It looks like some k2 to me definately not worth 30 but will get you high but its not good for you

19. Things to look for in bud before buying etc..
    -Smell
    -Trichomes
    -Look and make sure its not grass or anthing not resembling a nug.
    -Ask if u can have a sample of the bud before u buy. Might say yes maybe not.
    -If it looks or u have doubts DONT BUY IT!
    You are not obligated to buy dank from that person.

20. Ahahahaha.

Thank you for bumping this thread. I saw it a few nights ago when I was really high and couldn't stop laughing. I woke up the next morning and thought I was dreaming. I was not!