Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this even real?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AustinJohnsonHI, Dec 30, 2012.

1. I asked for some really good shit for the new years and the guy said hes got some "Dun Matter" is this real and is it worth the money? (40 for 2G)

2. $20 a gram for anything good. you should be fine. alot of dealers always make up names... you should be fine. post pics when you get it. if you do. best of luck

3. I googled it and nothing came up..

4. Ask him for a sample, smoke it up with him then you can decide if its worth it or not.

Almost all of the dealers I dealt with gave samples if I was unsure, you just have to ask for it in a non-accusing manner

5. That name sounds fake as fuck, it's 20 a g around here so I mean if you're east coast and want good buds that's probably the price you'll be paying.

6. "Dun Matter"
    "Don Matter"
    "Don't Matter"
    I think that's what he's trying to say, to fuck with you I guess. That's just how I perceived it.

7. Yeah, you sure he didn't just answer "dun matter" when you asked what strain it was meaning it didn't matter...?

8. Don't feed the trolls numby!

9. If you're talking about me, I was serious, not trolling.

:eek:

10. ^^ Word

OP make sure u check the bud before u buy. Smell it. Touch it. Open the bag and look close. If you like. Buy, if not. keep on walking

Dont make someone else rich with ur money.

11. Then I advise you start taking what your told with a grain of salt.
    Never, ever ever ever ever heard of this so called strain. And if you gullible enough to believe this id advise you get a scale and be sure your bat payin $40 for a single gram.

12. hey brother I have a rule before I buy quality I have to at least get a 1 hitter off of it, to many people with to many tricks trying to pass shit off as meds, an noone I have ever gotten from ever had a problem letting you taste, i wouldnt trust someone who wouldnt back up what he's got or claiming to have

13. Never heard of it..

14. this is what i thought. just didnt want to bust his bubble you know...

15. pretty sure "dun matter" means doesnt matter in slang

16. There was a strain called "Durga Mater" that was supposed to be very good. :confused_2:

17. I thought it was 'dung' matter which means shit in English.

In that case id stay away dude or you'll get a fuckin turd in ya sack.

18. Dun Matter? That just made my day

19. How are we supposed to know if it's real if you don't post a picture??

20. Just don't front your money. Check out the bud first then decide