Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this even mj?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by picklerick, Aug 9, 2017.

1. I've been smoking for awhile now and I've seen quite a bit of bud, but his stumps me. I'd like to know if this is even weed.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Wtf is that stuff bro looks like something I'd feed my pet guinea pigs :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I agree it smells like wet grass

• Funny Funny x 1

4. Where did you get it from and what did you pay? And btw nice Picture pickle rick:laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. If it feels like nuggets that is most certainly weed

6. Its just regular weed. Mexican brick shit

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. IM PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK!!!!!

Love that show️.. but that does not look like weed lol, how much did you pay for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. guy I've bought from for about a year now. I didnt even wanna smoke any until I got a few replies. I've been lurking on gc for a long time and I trust most of you guys lol

9. paid 50 and its like .8 oz

10. one of my favorite show. I didnt really think it looked like bud either possible its brick shit weed like another user said

11. 50 for 0.8gs? :confused_2: or did you mean an 8th? 3.5gs?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. it looks like there's some shavings of wood or grass in there and there's some hay lookin sticks in there too... nothing about it really resembles bud.. even if it is shitty brick weed.. and $50 for a bit more than 3/4 oz!? Looks, sounds, and according to you, smells like you got fucked outta $50

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I would not smoke that, even if it was weed. and I hope you didn't pay $50 for what is in the pic. I buy 5gs of the best for $45, and no one should settle for less

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looks like what's left over from making butter, then dried again..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I agree i got fucked and its my fault I like mj but not enough to smoke that shit lol lesson learned

16. Mexican Brick Weed.

17. :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

Don't smoke that!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. This is what it looks like ground up

Attached Files:

19. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  20. Hmmm, it's like hay or sticks..