Is this even legal?

Discussion in 'General' started by Iceman420, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Up in NYC, "the Department of Justice denies 2nd amendment rights to medical marijuana patients, NYC orders an easing of marijuana arrests, and NORML's White House petition is still going strong."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHEANqNITmg]Last Week in Weed: Sept 25 - Oct 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Is it even legal to do something like this?
    2nd amendment:
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

2. Yes. They're smarter than we are.

3. No, it's against the constitution. Sooner or later, someone will strike up a case saying how it's against the constitution and it'll be overturned.

But it does kind of make sense, from their standpoint, they don't want wreckless potheads who are failures and losers in life to have guns.

Bullshit.

4. Pry my weapons from my cold, dead hands.:cool:

5. I heard the same shit, and if u have regesterd wepons u have to sell them or cough them up, Wtf ...I am a cargiver and I like knowing my property is safe n secure with my 9mm and a full clip of hydra-shock's ready to go if shit pops off. But I do remember when I filled out my registration for my guns here in Michigan it says at the bottom were u sign yer name u agree u haven't been on n e drugs including marijuana.
    Only bitch bout it is see is that marijuana my b legal to buy n have with a card , its only in yer state ...its not federaly legal for possessing, and you gun permits r federal , so u basicly sign to register yer gun and say u haven't been on marijuana nor will while possessing yer guns.

6. hahahahha, you americans just love your guns.

7. #7 Ska, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
    I have a better idea...

what if everyone has to score higher than 1400 on the SAT's to possess a firearm?

:laughing:

8. yeah, move from discrimination on basis of drug use to intelligence, makes sense...

9. /sarcasm

10. It's really one of the bold and clear defining rights we have left to be honest. Possibly the least right of ours to be loop holed fucked, pun intended

11. We can't very well hold a revolution with pitchforks and cleavers.:cool: