Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this enough?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Settthhh, Oct 3, 2012.

1. I have a home drug test next week and I need to pass. It is just the cheap ones from the drug store so diluting should work, but how many water bottles should I drink to dilute my piss? Im about 5'9", 150 and sweat ALOT almost everyday. (I smoke a lot too :smoke:) Will about 5-6 water bottles dilute my piss?

2. You should just fill it with water from the sink,

tell your parents that you're trying to stay hydrated if they ask why its so clear.

This plan may fail if they taste test it.

3. Drink lots of pickle juice, buy a enema.

4. Buy your own drug test kit and try it out first.

5. niacin and green tea or cranberry juice works good, but only if you got a week er 2 and stop smoking

6. Dude just piss a tiny bit in it then water it down. Stop smoking a week before and work out a bit, you'll be fine.

7. You definitely need to have stopped smoking by now, and water alone will not completely flush out your system. Cranberry juice can work wonders, though.

8. 1. drink water. that should be fine
    2. when your pissing piss mid stream, (like piss in the toilet a little then piss in the thing) because a lot fo the stuff settles at the bottom and will be the first thing u piss out.
    3. umm, good luck :)
    4. follow tip #2 its a life saver.

9. Im not trying to flush it out, I just want to dilute it for the test.

10. Even if your piss is almost all water, you're still going to be releasing THC metabolites when you piss, however they'll be present in very small amounts.

Its a lot better (for a home and not a lab drug test) to use anything but piss, I mean, why risk it? Unless you're in some tight situation where your parents are watching you as you perform the test, any liquid will work better, as long as it doesn't have THC metabolites in it.

Besides, drinking all that water will make your piss look like water. Why not just use water with absolutely no chance of testing positive?

11. stop smoking for 2 weeks. Do intensive cardio based work outs (not as much weight lifting so you sweat more) and drink a lot of water/cranberry juice and other liquids with lots of vitamins n shit. The day of and the day before the test drink a shit tonne of water like 8 bottles throughout the day and when pissing use only the middle portion (so piss a bit fill cup then piss the rest) and do everything you can so you can continue smoking the herb man!