Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Enough Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Johnny Richards, May 27, 2014.

1. Defiantly enough. Take two gravity bong hits and you'll be baked.

2. Yea mean .2 right 😭

3. Your going to need at least this much 1401212881946.jpg
    Haha naw your good, smoke it all

If that is .8 you have been ripped off all your life brah. That shit is maybe 0.01 its almost nothing. It will get yo ass high so no worries. 
    First time I smoked I went thru around 1g. I first didn't feel the effects but then it hit me straight in the face. I was hammered as fuck.

5. you are obviously young and have no clue what your talking about, i use a scale i dont know about you, also i havent bought a .8 in over 3 years you sir are clueless

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. My b looked a wrong pic, that is like a .3 lol my bad

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Its aight, ya went straight rage on me haha. No worries, just for comparison> 

[​IMG]

8. so you were drunk.. or?

hammered/baked/fried whatever you wanna call it mate. I guess I could have chosen a better word, my bad. 

10. 2 grams? That's like .2 - .3 at most and if someone sells you weed for that price you are getting ripped off worse then I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. yes if you know how to smoke
    <u><strike>[​IMG]
    </strike></u>

12. Did u get high yet

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app