Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Enough Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Johnny Richards, May 27, 2014.

1. Is this enough for one person for their first time?  photo (4).JPG

2. yes if you know how to smoke

🌞

3. @[member="Jaybom"] Thanks man :)

4. What are you smoking out of? If you have some type of glass you can just pack a small bowl. But I don't think that would be enough if you wanted to use papers

5. Should be enough for your first time but that looks under a g.

6.  I'm going to make an apple bowl.. Would it be fine then?

7. Yes an apple bowl will do you fine, get lifted friend.

8. Apple bowl would be perfect!
    Just dont smoke out of tin foil, cans, or plastic bottles.

Dont get frustrated if you dont feel it. Took me three different seshs to get high

9. when I first started I could make that last a week if i smoked every day. 

Don't over-smoke and destroy your tolerance, take 1-2 hits and see how you feel in 10 mins. 

10. Yeah man you will be fine. Enjoy your first time let us know how it goes!

11. Why not?

12. #12 kdawg209, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
    Because im not a fan of plastic fumes in my lungs.
    I mean I guuuess theres exceptions for those. Saw a vid on youtube--bunch of dudes went camping in the mountains but forgot the bong bowl so they made one out of tin foil. In rough times like that id say fuck it, just gotta be careful how you hit it

13. Make sure you inhale it

14. That's plenty for a good sized bowl. It's good enough for me but that's just one sessions worth for me

15. Yeah man I can get lifted off less... It's just knowing how to smoke properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Yes. It looks like about maybe 2 grams (IDK for sure). I can smoke half that and get high. Good luck.

17. 2 grams! nah I say like 0.4, but it should be ok for first time.

Thank YOU! The first nooby blade I have personally seen, who thought it is a good idea to pass on the tin foil and coke cans! 

An Apple Pipe (and for the Daniel Bryan Fans)…. YES!YES!YES!YES!YES! :bongin:

19. I would say you have enough for a good first time sesh, just go easy as its your first time.

20. Thats like a .8, can deff roll that no prob in a 1 1/4

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app