Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this enough to roll a nice blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by menagear, Jan 25, 2009.

1. #1 menagear, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    This is all i have left for the next couple of days (i'll probably get more next friday :()

And im just wondering is this is enough to roll a nice blunt (this is good shit also)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And if not, which way is better to economize or do i smoke some today and the rest tommorow? (i have 2 days off and i wanna spend these days high)

2. You could probably roll a blunt of some description. Might be a little thin. Why do you wanna roll a blunt to economise and be high for 2 days?
    I say smoke it in a bong / gravity bong, to get you high and save some for tomorrow

3. I would smoke a bowl or 2 if i was you.

But im guessing you dont have glass since
    you asked this question.

If you do have glass, go "economize"!

4. Sorry (i'm sort of high now)

i meant is there a way that i could use the weed for 2 days or something like that

5. Well split it, smoke half one day, half the next.

I recommend using my bong guide in here (Apprentice tokers)
    this will get you the highest using the smallest amount, next to a vape :smoking:

6. one word- WATERFALL...this method conserves the most weeed and from my experiences, gets me the highest.

7. If you cut the blunt in half you'd have enough. Otherwise, no, you don't have enough.

8. i would advise smoking blades aka knife hits, or packing a bowl, it doesnt look like that mutch for a blunt, and any other way would get you alot higher

9. that wouyld be one skimp as blunt, umm if you wanna be high for 2days go buy more weed, otha then that get a vap. if not cut it in half make a bong smoke a bowl one day and anotha one the next b4 you go to bed

10. one word..

gravity..

11. You could always roll up a true blunt with some tobaccy in there.

12. No they don't. Don't reply if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Elend.