Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this enough to make brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Pngwyn, Mar 23, 2009.

1. So unfortunately I don't have a scale, and I am kinda a noob with weights and such, but I was wondering if this is enough to make brownies. It's the leftovers from my volcano, and I've never made brownies, so I don't know if it's enough.

I read a tutorial saying I need 4-5grams, but I don't know exactly how much that is, maybe you guys can give a better estimate.

That's the small snack ziplock bags.. thanks.

Attached Files:

2. #2 walkthewalk, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    That looks like more than 4-5 g's. Its hard to tell cause some buds are heavier.

3. i made brownies the other week with around 6 g's and we ended up having to eat around 2 gs each to get really high. i think i know the recipe youre talking about and honestly its bull if were thinking of the same one. the one i read suggested using 5 grams of headies and cutting it into 32 pieces. i would just suggest grabbing a half zip n using that because i would really rather just smoke the 5 or so grams of headies then use them in brownies. just my .02 but hope it helped

4. looks good man.. i say just toss it in and see what happens. definitely more than 5g.. so you should be good.

5. wow that is still pretty green for vaped weed. Those brownies should turn out pretty nice.

6. thats like the perfect ammount

7. Hey man, you want to make some killer brownies, I'll tell you how. Go get a vaporizer and keep your duff(vaped herb) and when it gets to about 30g, cook it up man. last time i used 65g of vaped herb and they were potent as shit.

8. Yah man, that looks like 20 grams of bud or so haha. but I'm not sure about vaped, that should be plenty to get you blown off a sheet a brownies.

I normally use about 1 oz. of vape leftovers to make cannabutter for ~2 sheets of killer brownies.

9. #9 Pngwyn, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    Thanks for responses..I've been using my vape quite a bit.. about it being really green.. it might be because I don't turn up the heat as I go, I usually leave the Volcano at 5.5.. not sure if that's even high enough because I just got it recently haha.

and bamsk838 which recipe are you talking about? this is where i found mine http://volcanotips.com/volcano/volcano-vaporizer-leftovers-butter/ i don't think it talks about "headies" anywhere

For other people who have baked leftover vaped bud, how's it work out?

10. I do it all the time man!!! You'll be cool. I usually wait til I have about 60g and then do the damn thing. The taste in the brownie itself doesn't change. You'll love them. Last time I used 65g and my brother who smokes maybe two days a week was just piecing off the brownies for almost 2 days. lol POTENT!!!

11. I've used around an oz to make a bunt cake

Damn... we called it a blunt cake...

It's around the same area that brownies would take up...like 8x8

I'm sure 5g's wouldn't do much...
    Thats like a 1/6th of an ounce
    Thats like smoking 2 blunts

But your pic looks like a half...maybe a little more

Fuck it throw it all in there if you got the cash