Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this drug test a pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by believeit, Sep 1, 2016.

1. The second line is extremely faint. I have not been smoking regularly for the past few months. I smoked a bowl about two weeks ago. I have a lab test tomorrow. Am I good? IMG_0389.PNG

2. I would imagine you're good. One bowl should be out of you in a week tops, usually like 3 days.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Faint or not it's still a line. All the drug tests I've ever taken said the same and I've taken quite a few

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 pyrogirl, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    I would call that NEGATIVE. If you can see two lines, even if it is faint, it is negative. I am a certified forensic drug screen instructor. Some of the at home tests may not be as sensitive. I don't know where you bought it, but I tried the dollar tree one and was negative and one from work was positive. I would get one from somewhere else instead, maybe Wal-Mart. I have heard other people report that the dollar tree one was pretty accurate, so maybe mine just was not as sensitive. If you are concerned- Drink a lot of water today. Tomorrow, drink 16 oz every 30 minutes or so for at least about 2 hours before the test if you can (If that is too fast for your stomach to handle, it is okay to slow down. Do not drink it too fast! If you start feeling nauseous or too full, give it a few minutes for the water to start going down out of your stomach), and then drink a vitamin water or take something else with b-vitamins before you take the test (like, on the way to take your test, so that your pee is not entirely clear). Make sure you pee a few times before you go for the test (If you drink that much water you will). Do not give your first or second void/pee of the day for a test. If you have not been smoking regularly, it will be out of your system pretty quickly. You probably don't have anything to worry about, but take whatever precautions you feel will help.

5. If that was your first void of the day and you didn't dilute then you're fine. I wouldn't go all out on dilution since that may mean you have to do it over and why should you since you're passing without dilution.

6. Agreed. You don't want it to be too diluted that it arouses suspicion or gets you a "dilute," result. The method above is just what I use just to cover myself, but I haven't had it come back as a dilute.

• Like Like x 1