Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this DP/DR?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Donguru, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Hi!

I've posted here once before about this topic but left a couple things out and wanted to see if I could get some more insight in how to recover.

This happened around 3 months ago now --
    Basically I got 5x more stoned than I have before, I ate 2 really strong edibles as well as a bit of smoking too. I don't smoke much maybe 10 times total so I'm not really used to THC being in my system. I believe I entered psychosis as my reality was just completely out of sync. Now I'm not sure if part of this included a panic attack, I do know at one point my heart was beating really hard and it was quite painful, I was very close to calling an ambulance. I also seemed to have developed an uncontrollable twitch in this state and it was driving me crazy.

3 friends had the exact same amount as me but none of those experienced any of the same symptoms and are completely fine now. Which makes me believe there was no other substance other than weed in those brownies.

From the morning I woke up from that night I have felt off, I know something isn't right and my consciousness seems to be fixed in this dream like state. It's hard to describe the feeling, I somewhat relate it to the disorientation of the first 10 seconds of waking up. There isn't really any issues cognitively maybe a slight impairment to short term memory. I also think I have developed a slight twitch from that night as I will still be laying in bed and my legs will twitch every 5 minutes or so (I'm not too concerned with this). One more thing to note is that quite often my arms and hands will look extremely awkward, another sensation I find difficult to explain.

I'll also mention that there are better and worse times of this state from what I can tell, which makes me believe this is entirely physiological (DP/DR). I'm 20 years old, male and weigh maybe 70kg.

I just want to know if anyone can say confidently that this is DP/DR (Idc if you're not a professional doctor/psychologist) and if there's any tips in being able to control/overcome what has happened to me.

Thanks!