Is this done

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by that420guy, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 1376686388449.jpg 1376686377337.jpg 1376686365736.jpg 1376686397142.jpg

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. They are hard as FK when i squeeze them

4. 1376687280157.jpg

5. Ak48-strain

6. This is a 4th gen clone. I always like second opinions and I'm unsure because the buds are growing different they are so dence and hard sticky smelly and it seems the bud gets dencer everytime i make a new gen clone without a mother plant

7. I guess ill pluck it tomarrow. I fugure someone would of told me not to if it looks young

8. not one of the pictures is focused on bud, how can we tell?

9. even with the unfocused / bad pictures it looks like there's still tons of white hair, meaning no not done, few weeks left.buy a 60x microscope and look at the thc crystals for perfection

10. get a jewlers loop and check the trichs. we can tell.. 

11. Can any one tell if they will fatten up more

12. A lot of hairs are a light orang brown. There are still pure white hairs though. When they say the hairs recede what should that look like compaired to now

13. #13 that420guy, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    Has any one had experience in having old nute build up in the soil make the buds really really hard. I flushed the soil and they are not so hard anymore. Is that bad.Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. As for the buds they gain a lot of their weight during the final couple weeks of flowering so they should fatten up nicely. I am guessing the buds are a little softer now because you just flushed and the plant in general is more moist and flexible. I would give them at least another week. Hell you've waited this long, what's a little longer for some extra dankness?  :bongin:  lol

15. how long has she been flowering? IMO i like to see most of the orange hairs recede back into the buds even though i have a scope...its a sure thing the flowers are rippening up...unless its a strain where most of the hairs stay white...but like the guy stated above the pictures dont help very much...help us help you.