Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this decent bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fractals6, Jan 28, 2010.

1. i would call those regs maybe high regs mids whatever you wanna say lol.. its deff not chronic

2. Looks really light green which is good

3. It doesn't look to bad but without macros it's not that easy to tell.

Is it seed free?
    Is it difficult to break up the nugs?
    Does it have that fresh cannabis smell?

If so then you've got yourself some good bud.

4. its not bad. the hairs on it is a pretty good sign.

5. Smoke it you'll know right away lol

6. Hell yeah dude that looks like some good mids. Should get you pretty blazed.

7. I bought 10 grams and not one seed. It breaks apart pretty easily. It doesnt have that "generic" weed smell im used to when buying schwaggy shake it smells really strong like fruit sort of citrusy, you can taste it when you smoke it

also I get high on 1 hit and get totally stoned off of 3-4 (my tolerance is low) but with my usual bud I would smoke a whole joint (so like 15 hits) and not be anywhere near as high as 1 from this.

Also when I break it up to roll (I have no grinder) my hands get all sticky. My cameras pretty bad as you can see anyways.

Also lol @ the guy saying it's reg. Reg smells a certain way and has seeds. I know maybe this isn't as good as some of the shit you guys get but serioulsy I don't think it's that bad, is it?

8. haha its def better than schwag. decent mids, atleast. i'd smoke it. :smoking::smoking:

9. Dude I am a weed snob and I gotta say that definitely qualifies as "decent".

10. looks like some pretty good beasters to me. looks similar to the stuff im about to go burn. enjoy:bongin:

11. Look dude. im not being an asshole. im just saying my view. i just say, smoke it. i couldnt see any trichomes, but who cares. it looks like good stuff though. good pickup. i never liked SUPER dank stuff, i like mids, i smoke to get a nice and heavy buzz going most of the time. good buy.

12. looks pretty good i guess. not the dankest of shit, but id be happy to smoke it

13. Cant tell from the pics, if it has seeds its good mids of no seeds then its some nice headies,

14. i would say are most likely average quality mids.they look like the mids i get but you can never really tell for sure

15. Id smoke it so yes its good

16. yeah i wouldn't mind smoking that bud.
    defintely not schwag

17. You couldnt see trichomes cuz the pic isn't that great. Its common sense man...if its a shitty pic it makes the bud look shittier.

If you know ANYTHING about weed, you can tell that is at least high mids no less, could easily be dank.

18. That looks like some high quality hydro....I'd smoke it.....:smoking:

19. I don't know what these people are talking about, that's definitely no regs, seriously, regs don't have hairs on them. looks much better, not quite dank, looks a little leafy and not that crystaly from what i can see. but thats some pretty good bud, I'de smoke it:)