Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this Deathstar (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by loud sticky, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Picked up this yesterday and i know deathstar is Ohio native and i do live here but ive been told deathstar so many times idk what to think. This stuff came as a 3g nug and is crystally af. Smells unique but wierd. If someone who is familiar with this strain could answer that would great.

Attached Files:

2. it is highly possible.

i found this link & it looks similar.

Deathstar

3. It does not look like it was grown the best... but it could be?

The deathstar I used to get from my guy was always very expensive but the aesthetics and smoke were bar none.

4. Who cares, just smoke the shit.

5. No, this is deathstar:
    [​IMG]

6. I looked up some genetics and its sour d crossed with sensi star. I could definitely smell the diesel when i broke it up and with some of your guys replies im pretty confident its death