Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LemonSauce, Aug 5, 2011.

1. got some stuff from a new guy today, not too stemmy/seedy, smells pretty potent. somewhat dry/sticky which I hear is generally good. paid about $20 for this dub and it seems solid but I'm still an amateur so what do you guys think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ehh. Looks alright, all that really matters is how high you get haha.

3. Sure, why not?:cool:

4. You got jipped really bad :/ That looks like a nick sack of some high mids :/ Down here in florida thats worth about $5.

5. we live up north by NY were shit gets quite expensive so the price really comes with the region. my brother lives in florida and i know prices there are much easier on the wallet then they are farther up

6. I wouldn't want to pay 20 a gram for that. And that looks like a half gram.

At least you got weed.:smoke:

7. Well shit if the bud in NY is expensive and this gets you high then I say its worth it mate ^..^

8. You paid 20 for that? That's half a bowl bro

9. Looks dank, but definitely on the lower end. But yeah, that doesn't even look like a gram so I think you got ripped off.

10. Looks pretty good, how much is it? Looks little short of a g?

11. Completely unrelated, but I like this avatar progression you guys have going on here.

12. its gonna get u high no doubt but i wouldnt have paid over 10 dollars a gram as it is not dank.

13. Thats your average New England dub. .8 of a gram. It looks decent, not bad but not fire. Go smoke it.

14. you got chinced a little bud:(

15. Average looking grass but nothing to write home about.

16. you got ripped off bro.

17. Quality looks to be at least decent but that doesn't look like a gram which is what you should be getting in a dub.

18. That looks like hay weed

19. its kb, i can see its frosty.

However, if you paid $20 for only those 2 small buds, then you got ripped. You should have at least a couple more small buds like that.

20. that doesn't even look like a g

i hope that's not all of it