Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this dank weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jkimmins, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Feel like I got ripped off? Payed 80?? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389644453.963782.jpg Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity App

2. lmao

i see ya u did therr

3. #3 Greenzendot, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    Nahhh you didn't get ripped off that's dank for sure!

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's straight fire

• Like Like x 1
  5. [quote name="hermione420" post="19333577" timestamp="1389644699"]That's straight fire[/quote]shit is loud as fuck, hope my mom doesn't smell it Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity App

• Like Like x 3
  6. Update: got caught. Gonna try to roll one more j with this dank og basil. Wish me luck, friends!Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity App

• Like Like x 3
  7. What's up with all these troll threads.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's some OG bruh

9. Wait, let me just smell it quick

10. I bet its even better when you sprinkle it on a pizza, hah. ya?

11. this sint trolling, this is prepost-trolling funnyness, trolling is stupid childish shit like lol umarbro n umad n shit like that

12. I think that'd be an awesome place to keep grinded be with you in public.Though the smell may seep through a bit, it'd be perfect for one hitters and small pieces.Just spoon it out with the piece like a measuring spoon and your straight"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

• Like Like x 1
  13. [quote name="SagaciouSlug" post="19336659" timestamp="1389675594"]I think that'd be an awesome place to keep grinded bud with you in public.Though the smell may seep through a bit, it'd be perfect for one hitters and small pieces.Just spoon it out with the piece like a measuring spoon and your straight"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug[/quote]"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

14. [quote name="SagaciouSlug" post="19336663" timestamp="1389675620"]"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug[/quote] did you just quote yourself and just post nothing leaving your signature? XD I'm ver baked and not exactly sure why I found that funny Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [quote name="donkeyballs00" post="19336996" timestamp="1389678894"]did you just quote yourself and just post nothing leaving your signature? XD I'm ver baked and not exactly sure why I found that funny Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Lol, yeah I found it weird too.All I did was make a correction on my first post. I wrote "be" instead of "bud"If you read the second post you can see the correction made.Not sure why it quoted me.. all I did was click edit post.Btw I'm on my smartphone so typing is kind of a bitch.A fat bitch that craves my full attention or else I could risk catching typos from the bitch.Luckily there are tests for typos, lmao"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

16. [quote name="SagaciouSlug" post="19337043" timestamp="1389679618"]Lol, yeah I found it weird too.All I did was make a correction on my first post. I wrote "be" instead of "bud"If you read the second post you can see the correction made.Not sure why it quoted me.. all I did was click edit post.Btw I'm on my smartphone so typing is kind of a bitch.A fat bitch that craves my full attention or else I could risk catching typos from the bitch.Luckily there are tests for typos, lmao"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug[/quote] dude... You literally just ass raped my mind I'm dying of laughter XD Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. [quote name="donkeyballs00" post="19337077" timestamp="1389680155"]dude... You literally just ass raped my mind I'm dying of laughter XD Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Haha, you must be on that gooood shit, lol.I'm jealous, t breaks are tough."Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

18. [quote name="SagaciouSlug" post="19337111" timestamp="1389680606"]Haha, you must be on that gooood shit, lol.I'm jealous, t breaks are tough."Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug[/quote] that sucks ass.. and yeah it's a crazy sativa I'm on like 1 1/2 weeks of a straight buzz constantly sorta extremely paranoid kind of baked right now Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. [quote name="donkeyballs00" post="19337202" timestamp="1389682150"]that sucks ass.. and yeah it's a crazy sativa I'm on like 1 1/2 weeks of a straight buzz constantly sorta extremely paranoid kind of baked right now Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Ahh, well chill out dude, its all in the mind.Watch some Key & Peele, funny as hell"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug