Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this dank or mids?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by green doc, Sep 28, 2010.

1. #1 green doc, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    IMG00211-20100927-2116.jpg
    It's about 2.8 grams according to the guy and it's around 30$.

Edit: Reminder! This was taken with a camera phone so the picture quality is very low

2. Looks like some pretty high mids.

3. thats a rip around where i'm from. but thats just according to the pictures.
    did it smoke good?

4. I didn't buy it yet. Ignore the prices I'm not in Europe or the U.S.

5. decent-high mids, not a bad price though if you're on the east end

6. Definitely mids imo. not high mids either.

7. decent mids, noway is it dank. And theres something funny looking about those nugs

8. Decent mids for sure. Dank is MUCH more budded up, hairy, frosty etc. But it's not a bad find.

9. I agree. Can't put my finger on it.

Could just be the picture though.

10. They look all busted up and shit. Like schwag, but the color and stuff isn't consistent with schwag.

11. I dont see any visible seeds, and not sure how hq the pic is but I can definitely see some chrystalization...if you could smell it you would know fo sho...by the looks it as at least high mids but it could be some shake of some nugget.

12. [quote name='oldSCHOOL_toker']I agree. Can't put my finger on it.

Could just be the picture though.[/QUOT
    could be, it looks like those things that come off the little lump of a popcorn. eating some right now and looked similiar lol:smoke:

13. it looks like the weed was broken up already to be packed in a bowl or something. But it seems like it came from a nice dense nug. so probly some mids or high mids

14. West coast says low mids, color is good but the bud is not very frosty.