Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this dank or mids?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by robbiefbhh, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Judging from this pic who thinks this incredibowl is packed with dank nug or mids? 💨🔥🍁you choose🍁🔥💨Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391486874.040271.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. looks like your average dank

4. Yeah looks like some loud, I see a lot of trichomes in there.

5. looks pretty good, visible crystals. A full nug would be easier to tell. 

6. You put some pixie dust on them shits? Looks mids to me! Good color, nice frostiness... But poor grooming. Mids at best. Prolly won't even get you high!

7. [quote name="fearjar" post="19461978" timestamp="1391488857"]You put some pixie dust on them shits? Looks mids to me! Good color, nice frostiness... But poor grooming. Mids at best. Prolly won't even get you high![/quote]nice opinion!^whore Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Lol...that's like showing a starving man a picture of a perfectly cooked steak AMD asking if it looks like this hamburger would be good for your dog! Fuck you! Quit rubbing it in and smoke the fucker! LOL

9. Looks pretty average, tell yo weed guy to step it up lol XDSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. #11 halowmrstoner, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    poor fellow had to take his pants off to show his e-penis.  :cry: "you choose " Oh thank you god, almighty savior for granting me this permission.  :rolleyes: