Is this creepy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MattSKAA, Oct 10, 2011.

1. So last night I was bored because none of my friends could chill because it's thanksgiving here, so I roll up two joints and go for a walk and stop at a park a few blocks from my house and decide to sit down next to a big tree and spark my joint. I'm half way done my joint and I see a guy and his girl walk up to a bench about 20ft away from me and they start making out then he takes off her pants, gets down on his knees and starts eating her out right there on the bench. I was so close to them I could hear the sloppy noises he was making on her pussy. So I didn't really know what to do so I just lit up my second joint and chilled there for a half hour until they left. I didn't want to cock block him but it was really fucking weird, should I of just walked out from behind the tree and left?

2. ahahaha that's a hilarious situation. i can't honestly say i know what i'd have done.
    i don't think it was creepy because you only stayed to not make things awkward and ruin their time. not like you were getting off to it behind the tree or anything

3. haha wow that is fucking awkward. Just imagining it "Hey, you hear something?"

And then they see your high as fuck ass sprinting away from the tree, with the most awkward look on your face.

4. It's not like I was watching them or anything, but I couldn't help myself at first but after that I just chilled there with my iPod and minded my own business, smoked, and stared off into the woods until they left.

5. You should've just offered the j and joined in...

6. You share J.

He shares woman.

:devious:

7. You shoulda walked up all quite like and said "My Turn!"

8. It's not creepy I'd be laughing my ass off.

9. That's epic! There's actually several sex hungry people that go do stuff like that in parks all the time. It's just pretty lucky when you actually get to see it, haha. When people want to go to a public place and do something of the sort, they asked for a potential audience, so by all means, they wanted you to watch, and I'm sure you were the only one feeling awkward.

They're right ^ maybe, you should have offered a j in return to join? ;) haha

10. maybe they wanted you to see? did you consider that?

When I was a kid I worked at a burger/hot dog joint, worked the drive through. you cant imagine the shit I would see. Lots of couples would be fooling around, husbands/boyfriends telling their wives to flash, a couple girls flashing on their own. etc etc.

In my late teens I worked as a pizza delivery guy for a few months and saw wild shit there too.

So it's very possible the couple knew you were there and were enjoying you watching as much as you watching them.

or they didn't care, or they didn't see you. Either way it's a public park, so it's not creepy for you to watch when you were just out minding your own business trying to toke up.

11. are you saying i could of got a bj for a j?

12. I would have done something to them...Not anything cruel but maybe yell out something funny..Idk though, you were trying to make it non-akward so i don't see how it would be creepy..That would be funny as fuck I'm sure plenty of people would do the same.

13. Maybe, they sound experimental. Unless the guy ended up being deeply anti Mary Jane, then he might of taken offense and want to fight. People are crazy you never know wtf there gonna do.

14. hahaha thatsfuckin awesome, you got a free show

15. Idk about you but I used to always get handys, bjs, and laid at parks but only really at night when no one was there.

16. Potentially, they sound freaky, so anything is possible.
    Did the chick look hot?

17. haha one time i was eating out my girl in a movie theater in the hallway and then the movie ended and like 15 people walked up and paused just staring at us because we were blocking the way!
    hahah it was sooo quiet and awkward!

18. Like a boss.:cool:

19. I woulda been like:

[​IMG]