Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this craigslist shit real???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by djthebogan, Jan 18, 2011.

1. i just moved here to nyc and was on craigslist, typed in 420 and came up with so many ads. 420 dank sour diesel auto part 70 and 100 pieces

420 Tickets To 420 Show

420 holiday show tickets

Its just crazy and I was wondering if anyone on here has actually bought any though one of these or if anyone knows if its legit or not? It seems sketchy to me, but oh so tempting, lol.

Also yesterday, i was walking by times square, had some guy walkin behind me say sour diesel, so i looked back and he's like "yaaa, you like that? i got what you need." lol, but i told him maybe some other time. Maybe it was because i was carrying my skateboard? lol

2. Of course it's real, you linked it didn't you. Reliable?, that is another question.

3. I found my dealer on CL. Now they aren't replying. They probably weren't careful and got busted. They were really nice people too (a couple in their 30's just making some extra cash). So yeah, it's probably legit, but it's definitely risky for both you and them.

4. I can vouch for using CL to pick up, I've done it a couple times and found some DANK.
    Just post an ad saying your looking for some 420 and you'll get a ton of people e-mailing you.
    Go back and forth with them so you can get a feel for the connect.
    If someone asks you to meet them under an overpass at 2am.....on to the next one.
    :smoke:

5. I found one of my DDs from craigslist lol.
    He changed his number and email; I lost contact with him until I found another of his CL ad hahahaha, recognized it from the way he talks :D

6. Haha, so awesome. Well, i guess if I really can't find it any other way, I always got CL as a last resort now, lol. Now, what strain to choose.....

7. Hey I actually did this a couple weeks back and finally got a reply today (I wasn't actually expecting anything at first). Since I'm still dry I'm really considering it, but I'm wondering what I should say in my reply?

Her response was "replying to your post have stable connects can be reached here." And that's literally all. Should I ask if they have a facebook or their age, etc.? Haha I've never done this before but hopefully it works out.

8. How do you know it was a woman? They have terrible grammar :p

9. The e-mail address has her full name, hah. Anyway I'm a little desperate, should I go for it? I don't really know how to proceed it's kind of awkward...

10. Why not just ask someone at your work/school? Better then going to a sketch ass place and putting yourself at risk for a little bud. :wave:

11. Ideally I would but I'm out of school and only work with old ladies. I've also exhausted resources asking friends and friends-of-friends locally (I haven't been living here long). And the one time I tried asking a stranger I ended up getting ripped off...which I realize is mostly my fault.

I know craigslist is risky but I also know people have used it with some success, so I'm just looking for any tips on how to proceed cautiously and protect myself if at all possible.

12. No thanks, horrible idea.

13. In NYC, it will most likely end with your demise. Craigslist is like the watering hole for psychopaths.

14. Fuck guys, I replied. I think I'm just going to try and drag it out a bit and see what she says. If something doesn't seem right I'll just back out.

15. if her email was her name search that shit on facebook

16. Tried the good ol' fb search unfortunately a lot of people have her name.

17. Eh.. If i ever needed a dealer i would try CL.. But it just seems to risky. you never know who it is and if its a cop that whats to meet you

18. When looking for craigslist dealers are there any keywords? I typed in 420 and a lot of stuff for cars came up, they also said things like "Non Smoking" or "Non Smoker" but I think they were referring to the car?

19. You typed her email into facebook? Usually that sums it up to 1 person.

20. You need to search Personals/Strictly Platonic not For Sale. Also I don't think facebook lets you search for e-mail addresses (or at least I don't know how). I just searched her name and tried to narrow it down with locations unsuccessfully.