Is this community dead?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Daddy Calyx, Dec 16, 2017.

1. I haven't heard much from most of you and most of the threads I click on to answer basic questions and what not have a ton of views and no replies...i find that extremely sad. I know it's tiring answering the same basic questions over and over again but isn't our responsibility to help teach each other and spread information as a community? I don't know y'all bit I would love to see a worldwide normalization and that won't happen if we don't help each other and spread information...

Ps. I am nowhere near a pro but I am educated. Please check out my grow journal so I can ask some questions myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sorry bro. I been tryin to call you but you never answer my calls.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Coming from a new member lol doesn't look like you been answering much questions yourself

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think we need to move our separate ways, it's been almost 2 days since you kissed me lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Why does it matter that I'm new? That's exactly the problem I'm speaking of. And yes I haven't answered much but I have answered. Because, just like you at one point, I have more questions than answers. Also, I don't like to regurgitate BS I heard without knowing from experience. Cant lead a crew if you never worked the field, ya dig?

6. I feel you. If I had to give an educated guess to every pic I looked at tho I wouldn't be looking at near as much. I don't understand why people would think the site is dead... have you been to the grow journal section? If you wanna see grows and vets on the site then go there. Site has to many sub forums, have to search the corners of the earth to explore it all lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. I try and help wherever I can. Sometimes the problems already been solved or the person doesn't want to take your advice or answer. At that point there's nothing to do. Shit if I had the time to go through and reply to every little question and problem that'd be amazing. But... I do have a busy life outside of growing. I'm lucky enough to have time to spend in my own garden , let a lone search through every post on here.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm not trying to point fingers at anyone, nor set a bar of expectation. My point was, for example, the putter day I was checking out a post a guy made where her obviously had a nitrogen deficiency...posted pictures and everything. 70 views, no comments.

9. Thank you I will check into the deeper reaches of grow journals!

10. Is flesh-n-bone still in jail? . I still get goosebumps when I hear crossroads..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Hahaha nah man he got released probably 8-10 years ago

• Like Like x 1
  12. I would not say that it is dead or anything like that but just at a slower crawl while we all smoke some and just chill to the sounds of our universe.

• Like Like x 2