Is this Cal Mag deficiency?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by peacenlove1979, May 19, 2019.

1. I got this clone Green Crack from the dispensary on 5/12/19 her DOB was 4/16/19 so she is just over a month old now. I transplanted her out of the store container on 5/14/19 because she was getting root bound and I put her in a 3 gallon smart pot with Happy Frog soil and gave her a small water dose of plain ph’d distilled water.
    She has started getting purple stems and 2 leave tips are dried up and one tip of a leaf actually came off. I did give a light spray on her leaves of Optic Foliar overgrow foliar nutrition and a full water the had 1/4 tsp of Flora trio and 2ml of hydro guard Ph’d after nute add (slowly added water until came out bottom of pot) on 5/15/19 and that seemed to help some. But overall she still has some purple stems and a couple of curled down leaves.
    I did check all over the plant with my jewelers magnifier and saw no signs of mites or anything like that.
    From all my research I am thinking maybe a Cal mag deficiency? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It looks a little droopy but that may be from the recent transplant. I don't see what is concerning you but if it's serious it'll become obvious. Maybe someone else sees something. What are you using for light?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks to me like a bit of stress, as mentioned already. Also make sure not to spray when under lights it will cause light burns where the droplets collect. Other then the few small spots it dont look bad to me at all. I've seen many GC show purps throughout the entire growing.

4. Ok distilled waters pH is usually around 5.0
    U need to ph water between 6.3 and 6.8. do not fees until u learn that. When u transplant use lots of PERLITE. My waters ppms are like 450 and I have no issues using it. Take some 1 gal jugs and bake ur tap water for a day outside before using

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have her under a 1000 watt full spectrum LED light set about 30” above the canopy. I was just mostly concerned with the purple on the stems and the couple little spots on the leaves but this is my first grow so I am probably a little over paranoid about mucking things up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1