Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this bullshit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LightMeUp, May 14, 2009.

1. Is this just a bunch of bullshit or what?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiWpyWsMVPg&feature=related]YouTube - Exposing the Myth of Smoked Medical Marijuana / Anti-Marijuana PSA Video[/ame]

2. i think its bullshit

3. #3 Trevo4311, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    I think it has MJ mixed up with Coke.

Addiction?
    Mental Illness?
    CANCER?
    Aggressiveness?
    Brain Damage?
    Reproductive Disabilites?
    Gateway drug?

It is safer to say that this is a list of what MARIJUANA DOESN'T CAUSE.
    %90 of this isn't true is complete BS propaganda, anyone who believes any of this a complete uneducated moron. Sorry this jsut really pisses me off.

Also when it says that medicine is never smoked, but Thats because most things that have medical benefits that can be smoked, like certain herbs, aren't considered medicine because it would make pharmacutical companies lose money, and we can't have that now can we?

4. video doesnt seem legit. notice the voice is a microsoft sam-esque voice

5. Alright thanks and sorry for pissing anyone off..

6. thing is absolute bs. check out the union if you havent seen it yet. just search google videos for it, its on there. totally baked is another good one and it might still be on hulu.com

7. its called windows movie maker hahahaha
    dont worry, this is baby-back bullshit
    toke on man

8. im high as shit rate now, but whay are their two trevos?

9. all i know is you can od on cough syrup but not on mj

10. That was kinda funny to watch.

I still haven't met a doctor that's fine with people smoking tobacco. Why would they be fine with pot?

But you, basement toker, know the truth. o.o

11. This is obvious bullshit.

Anyone that knows anything about weed will notice that like 12 seconds in.

12. Yeah. Anyone who watches this and believes it is a fucking idiot.

13. Because they actually know a thing or two. Ill keep it brief, just for you. Tobacco is bad for you, Cannabis is the exact opposite, and is extremely good for you. That's why a doctor would be fine with someone smoking cannabis.

Plus, you don't have to smoke it. You could eat it, vaporize it, make sublingual drops, topical cremes and so on...

14. Don't get me wrong, I smoke cannabis and tobacco, and I support medical marijuana laws. My point was, nothing's ever going to be entirely good for you.

15. Bahaha, I love false propaganda.

It shows that people will always resort to fear-mongering instead if FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

and even if it was only misleading information it would be less bullshit than this video portraits.

16. #16 Duckyx, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    BULL SHIT!....................

thats all BULLSHIT

WHERE is all the tuth to all RX dugs. RX dugs kill more then I kill on video games.

BUllshIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I have YEt TO gET cAncEr.