Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this bud still smokeable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mvoxozb, Nov 23, 2014.

1. #1 mvoxozb, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    Hi gc community! I lost the data to my old account so i'm not really new but havent been active in a looong while

anyhow, I just found 5g of some lemon haze that's about 2 years old...i'm not sure at all whether to smoke it or not. It was stored in a small cardboard box, inside standard zip loc baggies. The baggies hadn't been opened, touched or even exposed to light until today..thoughts? image.jpg image.jpg

2. Your finger nails are impeccable.   You should be a hand model lol.

3. #3 invinciblejets, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    First off welcome back!
    Anyway Looks good as long as there is no visible mold or anything drastic Id go for it shit a cigarette has worse shit than anything that can happen to weed stored like that for 2 years worse case it tastes bad and doesn't get you high.

Edit: btw you do have fantastic fingernails

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

4. tbh i haven't ever really put much if any thought into my nails but thanks hahaha

Well yeah mold would be an issue, which is precisely why i am asking. I've no clue how to identify it unless it's like a big white web

5. From the pics you showed that looks like even trich coverage to me.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

6. If it's dry you're good.

7. Well yeah it is completely dry, rather brittle tbh

8. it looks fine from the pic probably going to be pretty harsh being so dry though