Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this bud still smokeable?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ryansmokes7, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Found this in my garage on a shelf in a dime bag. It seems really compressed too, like as if it was under something heavy briefly.

So, is this still smokeable? More just my curiosity, not sure if ill actually smoke it.

2. Forgot the pics

Attached Files:

3. Haha sure its just gonna be grotty as hell

4. lol wtf that just looks like muesli. Sorry to say but I would through that away.

5. Save it for when your dry, you will want to smoke it then.

6. yeah you can smoke it for sure, but it will just taste like shit most likely lol

7. This. I doubt it'll be the most enjoyable smoke, but you can definitely smoke it in case of emergency

8. How did you forget about leaving weed in your garage?

9. Will still get you high... I'd recommending moistening it up first though.

10. Looks fine, toke up buddy.

11. looks like some orange bud, don't worry about it being flattened abit. toke it up :p

12. I smoke any weed I find. I don't see why you wouldn't unless it was moldy as a 90 year old man's balls..

13. flip it to someone for 15 quick bucks, buckaroo

14. i'd smoke it. lol but i'm a fiend.

15. Throw it in the garbage and defiantly don't sell it!!! Come on guys I would be pissed if I found out the weed I just bought was found on the ground... Better safe then sorry throw it away and just go buy you some.

16. Definitely don't do that bad karma plus thats a good way 2 get smacked up. Save that shit for when you're dry.

17. Just smoke the bud, its fine. GC approval is not needed to smoke. Looks fine, I dont know what is wrong with some of the people in here. I guess they like their weed fresh off the plant and wet. It was probably in someone's tight pants pocket and they took it out to smoke and left it behind by accident and forgot where they put it. I have lost a bag or two, maybe more. Never more than a gram but it happens.

18. Hahahaha I came home from college over a break and found an old stash 1+ years old.. There was an eighth left so I rolled a couple blunts. After smoking 2 blunts I had a killer headache and was a little high. Morale of the story, either invest in quality stash jars or throw out that brown bud.

19. Dude, make that into edibles if you're worried about smoking it. Theres no harm in eating that
    Or at least make iso hash

Dont listen to these ignorant cretins telling you to toss it

20. that looks like a god damn rice krispie treat brah!