Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this bud Carcinogenic? help plz

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HideYoChurren, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Hey GC,

My friend gave me a dime bag of dank that he had kept stored in a Dip tobacco can.

the bud smells and the vapor tastes of that tobacco can.

my question - if the bud was kept in a baggie, and in the can for a few days, is there any carcinogens it may have piccked up? cus the bud tastes funny but it was in a baggie the whole time.

is that funky taste it got, does it contain carcinogens from the tobacco can storage? or not?

thank you, with my paranoid ass self. I dont fuck around with tobacco/carcinogens.

2. all smoke contains caricongens

3. I doubt it, iv had people pull out nugs from cigarette boxes that tasted fine with no baggy. But if your vaping it anyway your good.

4. This is a tough question to answer. I would say its fine since it didnt come in contact with actual tobacco.

5. i strongly doubt that it picked up anything since it was in a bag. the smell/taste is probably going to stay but it wont change anything in the bud that will make it carcinogenic

6. Well im vaping this shit anyway, its expensive dank, but i feel better now knowin its probably all good.

it doesnt taste bad, its got a minty flavor. but its that artificial tobacco flavor :( bad shit.

thanks guysl

7. qft!!

8. [quote name='"HideYoChurren"']Hey GC,

My friend gave me a dime bag of dank that he had kept stored in a Dip tobacco can.

the bud smells and the vapor tastes of that tobacco can.

my question - if the bud was kept in a baggie, and in the can for a few days, is there any carcinogens it may have piccked up? cus the bud tastes funny but it was in a baggie the whole time.

is that funky taste it got, does it contain carcinogens from the tobacco can storage? or not?

thank you, with my paranoid ass self. I dont fuck around with tobacco/carcinogens.[/quote]

Just for the record, weed has carcinogens too.....in fact it actually has more than tobacco. More carcinogens doesn't mean you're more likely to get cancer though, not even close.

But weed does, and so does coffee, and literally about everything else.

9. Lol im sure the air we breathe in also has some carcinogens.

10. the sun is carcinogenic, blaze up man

11. Yes....? lol

12. All smoke has carcinogens. They do not get absorbed into the weed unless he lit tobacco and blew it into the bag, so no worries there. Usually carcinogens in marijuana aren't harmful, so no worries!

13. Separated from the plant matter of the dip. Therefore no tobacco was in contact, so it's nothing but weed that was around a different smell and taste. It will indeed taste differently.

Smoke has carcinogens. Marijuana smoke has anti-carcinogenic properties though. You're good to go buddy!

14. He's vaporizing so there are no carcinogens!! only smoke contains it any kind of smoke.

15. If your vaporing don't worry even if it did get any tobacco in it I wouldn't worry much it's not gonna kill you.

16. ok thx guys,

forgot to add yes i am vaping and thank u for all ur replies.

not smoking it at all. it tasted like chems/Dip flavoring but as long as it doesnt affect the weed were all good. ill get thru the taste.