Is this bong worth...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DemonicGman, Feb 18, 2012.

1. I came across this bong on some website (won't say which one).
    It is 20inches, glow in the dark, has one perc, and is 5mm glass.
    It cost 11.10btc (bitcoins), so for conversions sake we'll say 1btc = $5. So it is priced at $55.50.

[​IMG]

Is it worth it? I don't really need a new bong, I just like how it looks...maybe I'll sell it.

2. I'd say it's worth 100+ to most kids

3. Yeah, I'm torn because I really want it, but I don't really have enough money to spread between the ganja, and a new piece. It makes me sad.

4. I'd hesitate to pull out $50 honestly.

5. It's pretty cool. You could get like 130 for that

6. And if online, less than $30 since I can't inspect it whatsoever.

7. I wouldn't buy a bong from SR.

8. That worries me too. As well as it being sold somewhere less then reputable. Well, not less then reputable, just a place with shady dealings. So yeah, I'm probably not going to buy it. Just wanted to see if people like it or thought it was something buyable. <that's a fucking word, buyable? WOW...

9. [​IMG]

10. lolololololol @ buying a shitty glass piece with bitcoin on the deep net.

11. Thanks for your helpful comment!!! Wow, I can't believe the time you took out of your day to comment back to me! That was too much to ask for. You know, you should write for one of those marijuana magazines! You know high times or something like that. They could really use someone with your knowledge and intuition. OR HELL, become an investigative reporter and write about the "deep net", as you call it, letting people know what a really bad place it is to buy bongs. Thanks again!

12. Is that grommet i see? Ess no bueno.

13. I've decided not to buy it. And in reality I'm telling myself that I would not have bought it even if I had not posted here. But whatever, not buying it and buying other stuff instead.
    Thanks for the feedback, especially the ever helpful shitloaf, what with his witty yet intelligent comment that led me to experience what I might call enlightenment. Thanks again!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO HELPFUL. You shitloaf.

14. [​IMG]

15. that bong is worth 55 but bro step up yooo game SHAWTY

16. Fucking lol'd. I was a little mad at your comment, but you did actually help. But if you could have done it in a way that didn't make me look/feel like an idiot I would not have been so butthurt.

17. if ya stick around the forums, you'll get to know me as someone who doesn't mince words.

but sorry if it seemed like i was making fun of ya.

it's just there are much better places to get bongs than SR.

18. I didn't even bother looking at SR's paraphernalia... Went straight to the unmentionables.

19. Replying: Your doing it right.

20. [​IMG]