Is this bong worth it?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jimothy, Jul 13, 2009.

1. My headshop, for the first time I can ever remember, got some name-brand glass. Being the glass noob I am, I know nothing about brands and stuff, so I'm asking the experts for advice!

First question: is the brand "Biohazard" and good? It looked cheap, so I figure it probably is. But it's worth an ask, right?

Second question: Is the brand "Pure" any good? I found a super nice looking bong that was this brand, and if you guys think I should get it, I probably will.

I didn't get a picture, but I can describe it pretty well.
    It's about two feet high.
    Diffused downstem
    Two percs (both dome style)
    Ice catcher
    Super thick
    Huge beaker-style base. Like bigger than my hand at the very bottom.

It's $300, so I'm nervous about spending that much on a bong, but I think it will be worth it if it's quality.

2. both of those brands are china glass, i'd haggle.

3. Yep, Jay is right.

4. Alright, thanks!

Now I'll just save my money to spend on a real bong once I go to Indianapolis later this month.

5. You definitely made the right decision. Quality glass is always worth the extra money.

6. Don't spend that much on china glass.

7. Both of those bongs are fairly good pieces, despite being made in china. any bong that has percs will be expensive and will be a worth while investment.

However id have to say that my prefrence in bongs are more in the lines or roor/medicalli. Reason being is they both are high quality bongs (glass blown in Europe) and can vary in size. I have a medicalli and it has a five tree perc but isnt much longer than a foot.

It gives me a pretty good high and is very conveniant in the storing/traveling subject.

8. i bought a biohazard when they were cheeper, its its not a bad piece, 2 perc for 220 with a case. its one i deffinatly dont regret buying. Would i buy a biohazard now? no once they raised prices its just not worth it for them anymore, but i do love my piece

9. Last time I checked out the a display of Pure bongs, half of them had obvious defects, like the downstem being crooked going into the tube, fat ridges at the joints of the glass, bubbles in the glass.
    Just bad craftmanship imo.

10. same here dude i got mine with 2perc , a skull ash cater for 125....but my homies owned a smoke shop thats why i got hooked out up..id would most def get a other 1 ...

they rip hard

11. Yeah man definitely not worth the price, pure bongs arent that great and never even heard of biohazard, altho both are for sure china. For 300 you can get some really great stuff in better headshops.
    Also those dome percs are horrible and would drag like a bitch.