is this bong worth it?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tobymac420, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Hey guys so I was browsing Craig's list and came across this. Its a Everest glassworks 8 arm to stem line. I've always wanted a 8 to stem but from a more reputable brand. I asked and he said lowest he'd take for it is 165. I still wanna try to talk it down to 150. Is it worth that?

Attached Files:

2. Id scoop it for >200

That stemline gridded or what?

And make sure the trees are slitted, ive seen everest tubes with non-slitted trees

3. Wow non slitted trees just sound stupid. Ill ask thanks

4. It's a nice piece, but I probably wouldn't get it. At least around me, you could get a way nicer piece, new, for that same price.

5. I honestly wouldn't pay 150 for that. I don't like how there's no splash guard or anything so the tree arms will splash up in your face if you like ripping it decently hard. Plus the stemless part looks like it could easily snap off if bumped the wrong way. Check out your local headship and see wha they have in the 150 range and see if you think it's worth it

6. I live in Chicago so 150 will get you a China glass 6 arm tree maybe sadly :(

7. Look in the private facebook groups, you'll find a better deal.

8. Dude I tried to offer him a deal he said fuck that reply back when you have cash. Fuck this Guy all he had to do is say dude I need cash than I simply would have said I'm not spending 160 on that.

9. lol. You offered 15 off his asking price and he said that?
    That shit doesn't even have a splash guard. Go get an Apix tube. Theres a 17" stemless disc diffused tube w/ ice pinch for 168 with shipping (give or take 5 dollarS)

10. I'd reply back "I won't have cash for glass for a little seeing as I'm on my way to my LHS right now. Hope not giving me that $10 discount was worth the $150 you just missed out on"

11. Tube looks janky as hell, almost looks like the fixed stem was broken and repaired. Also the tree perc isn't reinforced and it doesn't look like the inline is gridded.

Can do much better with Apix.

12. or aglassworkorange i just ordered a gridded stemline for 170

13. Where do you buy glasswork orange?

14. I got mine on Ioffer

15. That's what I was thinking ill have to check it out.