Is this Bong ok for Dabs?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DarthVapor24, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Hey Guys,

So recently decided to give dabbing a go, i don't think its as big here in Australia yet so not a lot of people know about it. I wanted a new bong as well so i thought i would buy something that can do both. Below is the bong i bought from an Australia online store, as bud is still illegal here in Australia she said it was good for smoking "tobacco"". But i can read between the lines.

On my 1st hit of these baby it was so smooth, its like i wasn't smoking a bong at all. However it does seem to be really hard to pull especially after a few uses.

Im assuming this is due to the peculator getting clogged?

My Question is how often should i have to clean this baby and what with?
    and
    Is this suitable for dabs, as the dabs ive been doing do not seem to be getting me that high. i have used a titanium nail and a glass nail, seems like i have more luck with the glass. The dabs sizes are .05g

any help would be awesome

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It'll do fine.
    Usually with dabs, you want small volume, and your bong looks small which would be suitable

3. Yeah man! You should be set with that set up. Cleaning a bong with percs like that is easiest done with 420 cleaner. I use ISO and epsom salt to clean most of my stuff, but when it comes to a bong with a perc, i use the 420. I find soaking the percs for half an hr tops usually does the trick.