Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this bong good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by S3SPR1503, May 18, 2011.

1. No.

1. A/c is too small, a lot of water will splash back into the bong when you clear it.
    2. downstem is slit diffused and generally unimpressive
    3. 3-arm perc is restrictive, proximity to mouthpiece could splash you.
    4. Imported from an Asian facility that might not engender quality craftsmanship.

2. id smoke out of it

3. Hmm thanks for that bro would you mind recomending one thats no more than 70$?

4. Any Bong is Good, But is it Great? Probably not, it is a $50 bong after all

5. if you take care of it...it would be highly effective as a bong but no its not too good

6. I agree with the ash catcher being to small. It really is just a bowl piece, as soon as you clear it will lose all of its water.

7. I mean i wanted to have some cash left for a dub or something to smoke with

8. Do you own this one?
    Molino Premium Bong Line

9. actually i got 86$ but whats the shipping cost?

10. Yeah your right it looks good do you know the total price it would be?

11. I would go to a headshop and find a nice Plain bong then a nice downstem/ashcatcher.

12. Yeah there any store here

13. Ill prob get that one howlong would it take?

14. Meh, the shit GC sells is mass produced garbage. Just go to your local headshop and get a nice custom blown piece. You can haggle a tad with the price, it's most likely not Chinese made garbage, and there isn't shipping nor a customs fee.

15. my friend has bong like this... honestly i didnt enjoy toking from it