Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IS this big?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BłÃ»ńt, May 26, 2010.

1. So a buddy of mine is rolling a 5g blunt for the two of us, I plan on taking a week long t break until I see him, how baked you think I'll be? And is 5g a pretty fat blunt?

2. Yeah, a 5 gram blunt is a pretty solid blunt. Will it be dank or mid? If it's dank, you'll be stoned as fuck for a while.

3. r u kidding me that fucking huge.and it depends on the quality of weed and your tolerence.anyway you look at it ur gunna be high as shit

4. Well I'm coming back from a diffrent state, and were gonna have a little chill sesh the day I get back. He said he's gonna roll it with some goood dank