Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Because Of Me Taking A T Break?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BaxterTheDog, May 25, 2013.

1. So, its been about a week since ive smoked and im currently eyeing 2 fat joints, im not gonna smoke them today because i know ill fall asleep right away lol. Anyway, the second day of the break my left eye started twitching and its been twitching every 5 minutes ever since. I think i may be a little nervous, i had like 4 exams this week and i studied a shitton. But yeah, i dont know why my eye keeps twitching. Its like a muscle spasm but what could have caused it?

2. Stress. Eat a banana.

3. Nah I don't think it is. But it is possible that you could have a pre existing condition you didnt know about that Cannabos helped. See a doctor, it couldn't hurt. And make sure you tell him it started after you stopped smoking. 

4. Happened to me once before I even smoked. It lasted for a week or 2.
    It really has nothing to do with cannabis.