Is this bag grow indica or sativa dominant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yourbudmatt7, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Hey Im a pretty experienced grower but this time I decided to grow some bag seeds, they've been doing pretty good. I originally thought that they were indica because of the buds that came with the seeds but my friend is swearing that they are sativa, so I ask you guys Indica or sativa?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hybrid

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Even so, its so hard to tell with the fan leaves structure . I've grown an indica that looks 100% sativa. And a hybrid that looks 100% indica. You probably now best since, well you're the one that smoked it lol.

4. You claim you are an expierienced grower, but you ask for help identifying a 2 week old plant? Ok let me look at the pic. Ok, it was grown by juan hernadez in Colima, mexico. It's a hybrid, indica dominant. Probably some Purple rhino. You will yeild 1 pound per plant. Good luck!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Believe it or not I grew it in late November they're just taking their time I got some more minerals that help growth. I've grown 5 plants of 5 different strains that's what I mean by kind of experienced, I just now started learning about indicas and sativas that's why I'm asking.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Be careful everyone has a ego. Say the wrong thing and someone underwear in a bunch.
    To be honest it’s too early to tell. They need to be bigger to really be able to start to guess. You’ll really know once you grow it and smoke it. Remember there are fast flowering sativa plants (grapefruit haze).
    Post pics in two weeks and you’ll get a better response. - happy growing

“You ain’t shit unless you grow it”
    Hi how are you no it’s how hi are you

• Like Like x 1
  8. WRONG! If you make the disclaimer "I am new to this, know nothing about it, and need help" That will get a mature respose from me. But no, they had to go and claim themselves as "expierienced growers" SMH

10. But I'm not new to it tho

11. Then you should know its too early to tell.

12. If you had read my other response you would know that I just started learning about indicas and sativas in terms of growing I have experience chill bro

13. Hey mister grits my mate having trouble msging u on here could u pm me please?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I'm with kermit on this one.

15. it is too early to say forsure. sometimes at this age the leaves will be real wide on the pure indicas but in most cases you will not know until later. was the bagseed like a mexican mid-grade or a indoor/outdoor homegrown. if the seeds came from a middy bag than it will most likely be a sativa dom hybrid with hermie traits. if it was a bag of some kind of homegrown (indoor or outdoor) it could be either, but more often a indica dom hybrid.

16. They are definitely not always more one then the other. There is a wide middle ground that most plants fall into. It's called a hybrid. Over 90% of strains are hybrids between sativa and indica even if they are called one or the other. It's usually just because that plant has more dominate traits from that family.

I've had plenty of plants that are a mix. They have thick indica stems and large wide leaves but still stretch like a sativa. That's my GDP. A perfect example of a hybrid to me. My pheno is anyway. Others I've seen are way more indica dominant. The plant looks like a hybrid but the high on the GDP is more indica like.

That looks like a nice middle ground plant to me. It has some stretch and the leaves aren't too wide but they aren't skinny either. 50/50 mix. Sativa/Indica so far.

17. It could be a plant that grows like a hybrid but has a sativa high. There is a such thing as well.