Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this bad weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Thewall3333, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Just bought for the second time. Didn't take a lot of time to look over the bus because I was nervous, and I get home and am pretty disappointed. Pretty brown, dry, and smells weird. Is this schwag I can still cough down, or should I just throw it out? Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like good quality to me. Maybe a little dry, but very smokable

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

3. Nothing wrong with it. Go for it

Sent from my mind...atm

4. looks good man. how can u throw it ? :))

5. Did you say BUS. Maybe you should wait till your brain fully developes and then you can tell for yourself

6. Wtf that's some pretty nicely cured bud for sure. Good bud will tend to lose some of the green shading as the chlorophyll continues to break down over time and almost gives it a browner tint to the buds after curing and storage.

7. It could be a little dry but it looks totally fine to me too.