Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this at least a gram?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wized1993, Sep 7, 2011.

1. I dont have a scale and I was wondering if you guys can help me determine if this weed I have is at least a gram. Well here are the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 fiend dude7, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011
    looks like a little less than a gram to me. It's definately a nice juicy nug but probably a tiny bit less, you didn't get ripped off too badly though. Could you insert a picture of it next to a quarter for scale? I want to compare it so I can be sure but it's definately on the lower side of a g probably .75g if i had to guess

3. That's a .5-.7 nug. If you purchase a scale for 10 dollars though you probably could save yourself a lot o money.

4. Don't really think so.

5. I can eyeball that, .7

6. Naw man, unless that nug is real round and fluffy, more than you can tell in the pictures, i wouldnt put it at more than .7. sorry bro, still a nice lookin bud

7. alright guys thanks and here's it next to a quarter [​IMG]

8. if that's it next to qtr then u got maybe .4-.5 if u lucky, sorry OP

9. how hard is it when you squeeze it? is it like a rock or like a piece of gum?

10. looks about .6 man. Time to let ur dealer know your not stupid. If it happens again, never call him again. I would tell him you want the missing .4 next time you buy

the post above me is right, is it soft like gum? Or hard as a rock? cause that can make all the difference

11. ah damn, i only payed $10 anyways. My friend said he was gonna hook me up with a gram for half the price but I guess he didnt. But I really didnt get ripped off just paid the regular price for it.

12. Oh damn, it might even be less than what i thought. yeah looks like maybe .5 or .6

13. Its like a rock, its pretty dense though.

14. Ok it may be a gram.. or .8 or something.. the final test... I would grind it up and see if you have enough for two blunts. Thats really the only other way to know without a scale

15. prolly was like a g and the guy just pinched your bag a bowl packs worth

16. ^this

17. ya u got wat u payed for

and i would worry when people start saying ill hook u up usually means ur getting screwed in the end

18. If you only paid 10 for it I wouldn't be mad