Is this at all normal?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrAreix, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Alright now this might sound gay(not that there is anything wrong with that) but i wanted to know if this is normal. On two separate occasions I was with C, J and K. C was there both times K and J were there separate times. Anyway K and J both got smoked out for there first times on difrent days by me and C. We were having a good time laughing and stuff and both of them got an erection at some point during the night and it was obvious, we even called K out on it and he admitted it. Me and C were like :bolt::bolt: and a little like :eek: and :mad: if that makes sense. Anyways i was wondering if anyone else has seen people get boners there first time high or if my friends are just creeps :eek:

2. My friend used to stick his hand down his pants and pretend like nothing was happening. I even called him on it all the time.

3. Well weed is used as an aphrodesiac (spelling?). So its not really surprising

4. Hahaah that's wierd as shit

5. not really , and how old are they haven't they learned to tuck it in your waistband yet. for god sakes its not rocket science.

6. It is normal to get random boners. But I think the way they handled it was wierd..do they seem gay/bi?

7. Erections are normal. Can you honestly say that you've never had one happen randomly?

8. Haha the kid was walking around boner showing with a group of dudes(from what it seems) that's not normal, random or not

9. Well random boners DO happen...

Fast fact... start thinking of dead babies/yourself getting stabbed if you start to get an unpreventable boner and if your in an area where you can't tuck it.

10. honestly ive gotten a boner before when i used to get super stoned before i had a big tolerance

11. [quote name='"Ajd0003"']Haha the kid was walking around boner showing with a group of dudes(from what it seems) that's not normal, random or not[/quote]

Rofl that would be so damn awkward if my best homie just popped a hardy and acted all chill with it... Id be like bro wat the fuck man put that stick away

12. Hahahaah amen^

13. My friend gets bonerz in gym class and rubs against dudes. Is this normal?

14. hahahaha such a fucking troll

15. Nah I've never gotten a boner while smoking with my homies. Cigarettes give me mad boners though.